THE OCEAN 2020 DIGITAL
THE OCEAN is an arena for new discoveries, connections and collaborations across ocean industries, and across ocean industries and academia, that will strengthen ocean economy through sustainable utilization of ocean resources.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we have taken the challenge to rethink the structure of THE OCEAN and turn it into an innovative, digital conference for 2020.
Some of the speakers:
- Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway
- Iselin Nybø, Minister of Trade and Industry, The Norwegian Government
- Vidar Helgesen, Special Envoy, The High-level Panel on Building a Sustainable Ocean Economy
- Thomas Hylland Eriksen, Professor, University of Oslo
- Elisabeth Grieg, Chair, Grieg Maturitas
- Sondre Eide, CEO, Eide Fjordbruk
- Thina Saltvedt, Chief Analyst, Nordea
- Nina Jensen, CEO, REV Ocean
Conference for everyone with an interest in blue economy, sustainable sea and coastal management, cooperation between academia and industry and more:
If you have any questions or concern, please do not hesitate to contact us
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE OCEAN 2020 DIGITAL 17. September 2020.