Utreisende forskere


There has not been added a translated version of this content. You can either try searching or go to the "area" home page to see if you can find the information there


Tax and NIS 

NIS (National Insurance Scheme). 

The same rules mainly applies for partner as for the employee itself, even if the partner does not have an income during the mobility period. If the duration of the stay exceeds 12 months the claim for NIC might cease even if voluntary membership is granted. We therefore recommend that you contact the nav to clarify which rules apply for you as a couple traveling together.