IncuCyte Zoom - Live cell analysis
The EssenBioScience IncuCyte Zoom Live-Cell Analysis System arrived at MIC early 2017 and is a high throughput system for imaging primarly over several days (2-5 days typically but longer also possible). It is placed inside a cell incubator for optimal cell-growth conditions. Examples of studies on cell cultures; proliferation, viability, cell migration and invasion, apoptosis and cytotoxicity. Imaging and analysis of spheroids is also possible.
- Objectives: 4x, 10x and 20x.
- Green and red fluorescence and phase contrast.
- Low resolution -> high throughput.
- Up to 6x 96 well plates simultaneously, but flexible vessel geometry.
- Wound-maker for 96 well plates for wound healing assays.
- Standard running protocol suitable for many types of experiments: 10x and imaging every 2nd hour.
- Running protocols different from standard is possible, but must be agreed upon in advance (contact MIC).
- Possibilities for multi-users and multi-experiments running simultaneously within the same running protocol.
Training by MIC personnel is mandatory before starting experiments. Booking of the instrument is compulsory and you have to thoroughly familiarize yourself with the instrument guidelines and rules, particularily to avoid spoiling already running experiments.
- Please download the IncuCyte_user manual under attachments at the bottom of this page.
The method for analysing the data must be optimized for each type of experiment, and analysis of the data can be performed progressively or after finalizing the acquisition.
Software modules for analysis available at MICs IncuCyte:
- Cell Migration