Entry restrictions to Norway
Are you planning on travelling to Norway? Here are the current regulations for who can enter Norway.
People residing in Norway and people from green countries can enter Norway. People residing in EU/EEA with a valid EU covid-19 certificate that can be verified by QR code are also allowed entry intro Norway.
Who can come to Norway now:
- Norwegian citizens or residents
- Person enrolled in PhD program at the university
- Foreigners residing in green countries in EU/EEA or Schengen
- Foreigners with valid EU covid-19 certificate
- Foreigners with a valid covid-19 certificate from England, Wales or Scotland with a digital QR code that can be verified by Norwegian authorities.
- Foreigners who are coming to Norway to live with their registered partner or parent
- Partners, parents, grandparents who live in EU/EEA, Schengen or UK
For more details about the entry restrictions and current exemptions, please see the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration. This web page also explains which document you require to allowed entry into Norway for each of the categories.
The country statuses are reviewed every Friday and changes are implemented at midnight to Monday. See FHI's web pages for updates and other travel requirements.