Students in the media
Our students appear in the media from time to time. Here you can find articles about or with involvement of some of our current and former students.
Journalists are often interested in many aspects of the weather and the ocean and both students and employees are regularly interviewed. Some articles that appear in the news are linked below.
- Their master's thesis were robbed from them
- Students cruise in the Denmark strait (vimeo.com)
- She has a great time in the Arctic desert
- Cecilie Ohm - new director of the academy of art
- Summer above the fog in November
- This is why the lid is back
- Storm versus Yr
- Carrier pigeons in rough weather
- StormGeo: Wants to be biggest and best in the world
- The politician have knowledge about the poisonous lid over Bergen
- Hurricane in Northern Norway
- Girl boom in meteorology
- The coldest ocean current
- Measurements with model plane (SUMO) on Iceland (Icelandic TV)
- Ask the meteorologist!
- Here comes the storm
- Kalvig is the reason for girl boom in nature science studies
- Siri has broken a barrier
- Siri Kalvig-phenomenon
- Was influenced by the old building
- More ladies in weather forecasting
- Mette - new weather forecaster on NRK
- Wind will save the air over Bergen
- The wind removed the lid over Bergen
- Mild weather is coming
- Norwegian climate researcher not impressed with China's list over climate actions
- More extreme rain in western Norway
- Pioneer work on Kelvin waves
- With interest in arctic water
- Storm Weather Center 10 years!
- Local precipitation as master's thesis
- The tempting ocean currents
- Climate research and the Bjerknes Center
- Wind mills at sea will affect the climate
- YR-school: Normal and the weather in November (NRK TV)
- YR-school: Satellite pictures(NRK TV)
- YR-school: How is a weather forecast created? (NRK TV)
- Container research (NRK TV)
- Exam every day
- Worth forecasting -Portrait of Cecilie Mauritzen
- Money from wind
- Let me be a weather man!
- Has Gislefoss fooled us?
- Here it's least precipitation in the Bergen area
- His wave hobby became his job
- A walking encyclopedia
- "Himmel og hav" ("heaven and sea") (Web-TV)
- New book about the climate changes from Siri Kalvig and Ellen Viste
- Questions and answers about climate changes in Norway and the rest of the world
- Erling Fossen should reed the book "Himmel og hav"!
- Your new weather forecaster on TV2!
- To Antarctica to simulate the future
- 50.000 for Ph.d.- forum
- - Let's hope I'm wrong
- Bad weather in Southern Norway
- The weather under water - Portrait of Jon Albretsen
- Data power against landslide
- Nitrogen - a threat to the environment
- Indifference is our worst enemy
- Make demands!