PROBE collaborates on various levels with numerous national and international partners. Below you find a list of the most prominent.
- Kjell-Morten Myhr, Christian Vedeler and Lars Bø, Department of Neurology, Haukeland University Hospital, Department of Clinical Medicine, and Norwegian Multiple Sclerosis Competence Centre, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen.
- The Computational Biology Unit (CBU).
- The Thiede group, The Biotechnology Centre of Oslo, at the University of Oslo, headed by Prof. Dr. Bernd Thiede.
- Rune Ulvik, Institute of Medicine, University of Bergen, and Laboratory for Clinical Biochemistry, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen.
- Bjørn Egil Vikse, Institute of Medicine, University of Bergen.
- Christian Andre Helland, Magnus Berle and Knut Wester, Department of Surgical Sciences, Section for Neurosurgery, University of Bergen, and Department of Neurosurgery, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen.
- Bjørn Tore Gjertsen, Institute of Medicine, University of Bergen.
- Helge Wiig and Olav Tenstad, Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen.
- Anne Jonassen, Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen.
- Bo Jacobsson, Guest Professor at Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway and Associate Professor, Perinatal Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital/East, Göteborg, Sweden.
- The Computational Omics and Systems Biology Group, at Ghent University and the VIB, both in Ghent, Belgium, headed by Prof. Dr. Lennart Martens.
- Proteomics platform at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, headed by Prof. Dr. Steven A. Carr.
- The Proteomics Services Team at the European Bioinformatics Institute, Cambridge, UK, headed by Dr. Henning Hermjakob.