Create your UiB User Account
When you have registered for the semester, you can create a user account.
|When:||As soon as possible after you have completed the semester registration|
|What you need:||Your UiB registration numbers|
How to create a user account
- Log in with your UiB registration numbers at sebra.uib.no:
- UiB registration number: Consists of 11 digits and is normally divided by a white space (6 + 5) when communicated to our students. When you use the number to create a user account, you must make sure that you use it as an 11 digit number with no white space dividing it. Please double check that you include 11 digits.
- Student number: Consists of 6 digits.
- PIN: You order your PIN at the login webpage for Studentweb. This PIN is used to log in at Studentweb and to create a user account.
- Follow the instructions.
- Write down your user name which will appear at the top of the page (three letters and three numbers, xxx000).
- Create a personal password (be careful to read the criteria for approved passwords first).
- The user account is activated overnight.
Your user account is personal and must not be shared with others.