Step 2: Log in and apply
Log in to Søknadsweb
You must use the link sent by email in order to get access to Søknadsweb.
How to log in
- Go to Søknadsweb's login page.
- Choose International Applicant (do not log in using Feide).
- Log in using your email address (do not register as a new international applicant).
If you did not receive the email with the password you may order a new password on the login page.
Complete your profile
Personal information: If the information filled in by your home university is incorrect (name, nationality or date of birth), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If it is not the first time you log in, you must go to the "My profile" section from the top menu.
Home address: It is important that you fill in your complete home address. Include the following:
- Street number and name
- Postal code and postal area
Please do not use a P.O. Box address or your university address.
|Click Next to continue.|
Select faculty and courses
To complete the application you must select the faculty and courses you would like to take at UIB.
Please note that only restricted courses must be applied for within the deadline 15 October.
1. Choose the relevant faculty and semester(s)
This will depend on the lenght of your study period at UiB (one or two semesters).
2. Select courses according to the instructions given at Søknadsweb
The UIB course list for exchange students consist of open courses and restricted courses.
- You apply only for restricted courses through Søknadsweb (with the exception of restricted courses at the Faculty of Law)*.
- Application for restricted courses must be registered in Søknadweb within the deadline of 15 October.
*Please note that if you plan to take open courses, restricted courses at the Faculty of Law and Norwegian language courses, you will have to register/apply for these courses after you get access to UIB's online registration system (Studentweb), in mid-December.
Read about courses for exchange students before you look through the course list.
|Click Submit your application to continue.|
You can make changes to your application until the deadline 15 October.