- (2022). Who gets the ventilator? A multicentre survey of intensivists' opinions of triage during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 859-868.
- (2022). Estimating impact of food choices on life expectancy: A modeling study. Nature Methods.
- (2022). Effect of maternal sleep on embryonic development. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- (2022). Effect of kangaroo mother care initiated in community settings on financial risk protection of low-income households: a randomised controlled trial in Haryana, India. BMJ Global Health. 9 sider.
- (2022). Changes in life expectancy and disease burden in Norway, 1990–2019: an analysis of the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019. The Lancet Public Health. e593-e605.
- (2022). Appraising Drugs Based on Cost-effectiveness and Severity of Disease in Norwegian Drug Coverage Decisions. JAMA Network Open. 9 sider.
- (2021). Wavelet Screening identifies regions highly enriched for differentially methylated loci for orofacial clefts. NAR Genomics and Bioinformatics. 1-16.
- (2021). Sleep and physical activity from before conception to the end of pregnancy in healthy women: a longitudinal actigraphy study. Sleep Medicine. 89-98.
- (2021). Isolated oral clefts and school grades: population-based cohort study from Norway. BMJ Open. 7 sider.
- (2021). Health equity impact of community-initiated kangaroo mother care: a randomized controlled trial. International Journal for Equity in Health. 8 sider.
- (2021). Frailty and survival in elderly intensive care patients in Norway. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 1065-1072.
- (2021). Effectiveness and safety of low-threshold opioid-agonist treatment in hard-to-reach populations with opioid dependence. European Addiction Research. 1-11.
- (2020). Maternal use of folic acid and multivitamin supplements and infant risk of birth defects in Norway, 1999–2013. British Journal of Nutrition. 316-329.
- (2020). Gene-methylation interactions: Discovering region-wise DNA methylation levels that modify SNP-associated disease risk. Clinical Epigenetics. 18 sider.
- (2020). Estimating health adjusted age at death (HAAD). PLOS ONE. 15 sider.
- (2020). Design efficiency in genetic association studies. Statistics in Medicine. 1292-1310.
- (2019). The effect of WnT pathway modulators on human iPSC-derived pancreatic beta cell maturation. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-13.
- (2019). Impaired cerebrovascular reactivity may predict delayed cerebral ischemia after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 1-10.
- (2019). Haplin power analysis: a software module for power and sample size calculations in genetic association analyses of family triads and unrelated controls. BMC Bioinformatics. 11 sider.
- (2019). A genome-wide scan of cleft lip triads identifies parent-of-origin interaction effects between ANK3 and maternal smoking, and between ARHGEF10 and alcohol consumption. F1000 Research. 28 sider.
- (2019). A flexible formula for incorporating distributive concerns into cost-effectiveness analyses: Priority weights. PLOS ONE. 1-12.
- (2018). Time course of cerebrovascular reactivity in patients treated for unruptured intracranial aneurysms: A one-year transcranial Doppler and acetazolamide follow-up study. BioMed Research International. 1-9.
- (2018). Novel protein signatures suggest progression to muscular invasiveness in bladder cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- (2018). Analysis of parent-of-origin effects on the X chromosome in asian and european orofacial cleft triads identifies associations with DMD, FGF13, EGFL6, and additional loci at Xp22.2. Frontiers in Genetics. 17 sider.
- (2018). A genome-wide search for gene-environment effects in isolated cleft lip with or without cleft palate triads points to an interaction between maternal periconceptional vitamin use and variants in ESRRG. Frontiers in Genetics. 16 sider.
- (2017). Parent-of-origin-environment interactions in case-parent triads with or without independent controls. Annals of Human Genetics. 60-73.
- (2017). Genome-wide analysis of parent-of-origin interaction effects with environmental exposure (PoOxE): An application to European and Asian cleft palate trios. PLOS ONE. 19 sider.
- (2017). Costs and expected gain in lifetime health from intensive care versus general ward care of 30,712 individual patients: A distribution-weighted cost-effectiveness analysis. Critical Care. 1-13.
- (2017). A new approach to chromosome-wide analysis of X-linked markers identifies new associations in Asian and European case-parent triads of orofacial clefts. PLOS ONE. 23 sider.
- (2016). Socio-economic status and reproduction among adults born with an oral cleft: A population-based cohort study in Norway. PLOS ONE. 11 sider.
- (2016). Health status among adults born with an oral cleft in Norway. JAMA pediatrics. 1063-1070.
- (2016). Congenital laryngomalacia is related to exerciseinduced laryngeal obstruction in adolescence. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 443-448.
- (2016). Cerebrovascular reactivity after treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms - a transcranial Doppler sonography and acetazolamide study. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 97-103.
- (2016). Atherosclerosis in trial of org 10172 in acute stroke treatment subtypes among young and middle-aged stroke patients: The Norwegian stroke in the young study. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 825-830.
- (2015). Parental age and the risk of isolated cleft lip: a registry-based study. Annals of Epidemiology. 942-947.
- (2015). Folic acid supplements and risk of oral clefts in the newborn: A population-based study. British Journal of Nutrition. 1456-1463.
- (2015). Age, risk, and life expectancy in Norwegian intensive care: a registry-based population modelling study. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). A new non-invasive method of infant spirometry demonstrates a level of repeatability that is comparable to traditional methods. Acta Paediatrica. 1130-1137.
- (2014). Targeted program for provision of mother's own milk to very low birth weight infants. Pediatrics. e489-e495.
- (2014). Risk factors and their impact on carotid intima-media thickness in young and middle-aged ischemic stroke patients and controls: The Norwegian Stroke in the Young Study. BMC Research Notes.
- (2014). Carotid intima-media thickness - a potential predictor for rupture risk of intracranial aneurysms. International Journal of Stroke. 866-872.
- (2014). A calibration study of SAPS II with Norwegian intensive care registry data. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 701-708.
- (2013). Quantitative proteomics comparison of arachnoid cyst fluid and cerebrospinal fluid collected perioperatively from arachnoid cyst patients. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- (2013). Estimating genotyping error rates from parent-offspring dyads. Statistics and Probability Letters. 812-819.
- (2011). Protein profiling reveals inter-individual protein homogeneity of arachnoid cyst fluid and high qualitative similarity to cerebrospinal fluid. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- (2011). Genotyping errors in a calibrated DNA register: implications for identification of individuals. BMC Genetics. 10 sider.
- (2010). Arachnoid cysts do not contain cerebrospinal fluid: A comparative chemical analysis of arachnoid cyst fluid and cerebrospinal fluid in adults. Cerebrospinal Fluid Research.
- (2010). A method for defining management units based on genetically determined close relatives. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 551-558.
- (2017). Sykdomsbyrde i Norge 2015. Resultater fra Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study 2015 (GBD 2015). .
Brev til redaktøren
- (2020). Time for global health diplomacy. The Lancet. 1691-1692.
- (2017). Oral cleft – causes and consequences.
- (2011). Statistical close-kin methods for wildlife DNA-registers.
- (2020). Corrigendum to “Cerebrovascular reactivity after treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms - A transcranial Doppler sonography and acetazolamide study” (Journal of the Neurological Sciences (2016) 363 (97–103), (S0022510X15300903), (10.1016/j.jns.2015.12.024)). Journal of the Neurological Sciences.
- (2020). Protecting essential health services in low-income and middle-income countries and humanitarian settings while responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. BMJ Global Health. 1-9.
- (2020). Health by disease categories. . I:
- (2020). Distributional Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Oxford University Press.