- 2021. Frailty and survival in elderly intensive care patients in Norway. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.
- 2020. Maternal use of folic acid and multivitamin supplements and infant risk of birth defects in Norway, 1999–2013. British Journal of Nutrition. 316-329.
- 2020. Gene-methylation interactions: Discovering region-wise DNA methylation levels that modify SNP-associated disease risk. Clinical Epigenetics. 18 sider.
- 2020. Estimating health adjusted age at death (HAAD). PLOS ONE. 15 sider.
- 2020. Design efficiency in genetic association studies. Statistics in Medicine. 1292-1310.
- 2019. The effect of WnT pathway modulators on human iPSC-derived pancreatic beta cell maturation. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-13.
- 2019. Impaired cerebrovascular reactivity may predict delayed cerebral ischemia after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 1-10.
- 2019. Haplin power analysis: a software module for power and sample size calculations in genetic association analyses of family triads and unrelated controls. BMC Bioinformatics. 11 sider.
- 2019. A genome-wide scan of cleft lip triads identifies parent-of-origin interaction effects between ANK3 and maternal smoking, and between ARHGEF10 and alcohol consumption. F1000 Research. 28 sider.
- 2019. A flexible formula for incorporating distributive concerns into cost-effectiveness analyses: Priority weights. PLOS ONE. 1-12.
- 2018. Time course of cerebrovascular reactivity in patients treated for unruptured intracranial aneurysms: A one-year transcranial Doppler and acetazolamide follow-up study. BioMed Research International. 1-9.
- 2018. Novel protein signatures suggest progression to muscular invasiveness in bladder cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- 2018. Analysis of parent-of-origin effects on the X chromosome in asian and european orofacial cleft triads identifies associations with DMD, FGF13, EGFL6, and additional loci at Xp22.2. Frontiers in Genetics. 17 sider.
- 2018. A genome-wide search for gene-environment effects in isolated cleft lip with or without cleft palate triads points to an interaction between maternal periconceptional vitamin use and variants in ESRRG. Frontiers in Genetics. 16 sider.
- 2017. Parent-of-origin-environment interactions in case-parent triads with or without independent controls. Annals of Human Genetics. 60-73.
- 2017. Genome-wide analysis of parent-of-origin interaction effects with environmental exposure (PoOxE): An application to European and Asian cleft palate trios. PLOS ONE. 19 sider.
- 2017. Costs and expected gain in lifetime health from intensive care versus general ward care of 30,712 individual patients: A distribution-weighted cost-effectiveness analysis. Critical Care. 1-13.
- 2017. A new approach to chromosome-wide analysis of X-linked markers identifies new associations in Asian and European case-parent triads of orofacial clefts. PLOS ONE. 23 sider.
- 2016. Socio-economic status and reproduction among adults born with an oral cleft: A population-based cohort study in Norway. PLOS ONE. 11 sider.
- 2016. Health status among adults born with an oral cleft in Norway. JAMA pediatrics. 1063-1070.
- 2016. Congenital laryngomalacia is related to exerciseinduced laryngeal obstruction in adolescence. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 443-448.
- 2016. Cerebrovascular reactivity after treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms - a transcranial Doppler sonography and acetazolamide study. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 97-103.
- 2016. Atherosclerosis in trial of org 10172 in acute stroke treatment subtypes among young and middle-aged stroke patients: The Norwegian stroke in the young study. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 825-830.
- 2015. Parental age and the risk of isolated cleft lip: a registry-based study. Annals of Epidemiology. 942-947.
- 2015. Folic acid supplements and risk of oral clefts in the newborn: A population-based study. British Journal of Nutrition. 1456-1463.
- 2015. Age, risk, and life expectancy in Norwegian intensive care: a registry-based population modelling study. PLOS ONE.
- 2015. A new non-invasive method of infant spirometry demonstrates a level of repeatability that is comparable to traditional methods. Acta Paediatrica. 1130-1137.
- 2014. Targeted program for provision of mother's own milk to very low birth weight infants. Pediatrics. e489-e495.
- 2014. Risk factors and their impact on carotid intima-media thickness in young and middle-aged ischemic stroke patients and controls: The Norwegian Stroke in the Young Study. BMC Research Notes.
- 2014. Carotid intima-media thickness - a potential predictor for rupture risk of intracranial aneurysms. International Journal of Stroke. 866-872.
- 2014. A calibration study of SAPS II with Norwegian intensive care registry data. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 701-708.
- 2013. Quantitative proteomics comparison of arachnoid cyst fluid and cerebrospinal fluid collected perioperatively from arachnoid cyst patients. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- 2013. Estimating genotyping error rates from parent-offspring dyads. Statistics and Probability Letters. 812-819.
- 2011. Protein profiling reveals inter-individual protein homogeneity of arachnoid cyst fluid and high qualitative similarity to cerebrospinal fluid. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- 2011. Genotyping errors in a calibrated DNA register: implications for identification of individuals. BMC Genetics. 10 sider.
- 2010. Arachnoid cysts do not contain cerebrospinal fluid: A comparative chemical analysis of arachnoid cyst fluid and cerebrospinal fluid in adults. Cerebrospinal Fluid Research.
- 2010. A method for defining management units based on genetically determined close relatives. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 551-558.
Brev til redaktøren
- 2020. Time for global health diplomacy. The Lancet. 1691-1692.
- 2017. Oral cleft – causes and consequences.
- 2011. Statistical close-kin methods for wildlife DNA-registers.
- 2020. Protecting essential health services in low-income and middle-income countries and humanitarian settings while responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. BMJ Global Health. 1-9.
- 2020. Health by disease categories. . I:
- 2020. Distributional Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Oxford University Press.