- 2020. Passive avoidant leadership and safety non-compliance: A 30 days diary study among naval cadets . Safety Science. 1-8.
- 2020. Exposure to Bullying Behaviors at Work and Depressive Tendencies: The Moderating Role of Victimization From Bullying During Adolescence. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
- 2020. Accumulated long-term exposure to workplace bullying impairs psychological hardiness: A five-year longitudinal study among nurses. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-12.
- 2019. How long does it last? Prior victimization from workplace bullying moderates the relationship between daily exposure to negative acts and subsequent depressed mood . European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. 164-178.
- 2019. Daily interpersonal conflicts and exposure to daily negative acts: The moderating role of trait anger and trait anxiety.
- 2017. The Vicious Cycle of Bullying: How to Exposure to Negative Acts Undermines well-Being.