- (2021). Exposure to negative acts at work and self-labelling as a victim of workplace bullying: The role of prior victimization from bullying. Current Psychology. 1-17.
- (2020). Passive avoidant leadership and safety non-compliance: A 30 days diary study among naval cadets . Safety Science. 1-8.
- (2020). Exposure to Bullying Behaviors at Work and Depressive Tendencies: The Moderating Role of Victimization From Bullying During Adolescence. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
- (2020). Accumulated long-term exposure to workplace bullying impairs psychological hardiness: A five-year longitudinal study among nurses. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-12.
- (2019). How long does it last? Prior victimization from workplace bullying moderates the relationship between daily exposure to negative acts and subsequent depressed mood . European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. 164-178.
- (2019). Daily interpersonal conflicts and exposure to daily negative acts: The moderating role of trait anger and trait anxiety.
- (2017). The Vicious Cycle of Bullying: How to Exposure to Negative Acts Undermines well-Being.