- 2019. Loss of life years due to unavailable helicopter emergency medical service: a single base study from a rural area of Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 233-241.
- 2019. Collecting core data in physician-staffed pre-hospital helicopter emergency medical services using a consensus-based template: international multicentre feasibility study in Finland and Norway. BMC Health Services Research. 12 sider.
- 2018. Treatment, transport, and primary care involvement when helicopter emergency medical services are inaccessible: a retrospective study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 10 sider.
- 2017. Outcomes after cancelled helicopter emergency medical service missions due to concurrencies: a retrospective cohort study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 116-124.
- 2017. Mountain rescue cardiopulmonary resuscitation: A comparison between manual and mechanical chest compressions during manikin cardio resuscitation. Emergency Medicine Journal. 573-577.
- 2017. Factors influencing on-scene time in a rural Norwegian helicopter emergency medical service: A retrospective observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 1-11.
- 2016. Helicopter-based emergency medical services for a sparsely populated region: A study of 42,500 dispatches. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 659-667.
- 2011. Comparison of three different prehospital wrapping methods for preventing hypothermia - a crossover study in humans. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 7 sider.
- 2019. Helicopter-based Emergency Medical Service: dispatches, decisions and patient outcome.