- 2019. Performance of Silica Nanoparticles in CO2-foam for EOR and CCUS at Tough Reservoir Conditions. SPE Journal. doi: 10.2118/191318-MS
- 2019. Pore-to-Core EOR Upscaling for CO2-foam for CCUS. SPE Journal.
- 2016. Visualization of carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery by diffusion in fractured chalk. SPE Journal. 21: 112-120. doi: 10.2118/170920-PA
- 2015. CO2 EOR by Diffusive Mixing in Fractured Reservoirs. Petrophysics. 56: 23-31.
- 2015. Mobility control during CO2 EOR in fractured carbonates using foam: Laboratory evaluation and numerical simulations. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 135: 442-451. doi: 10.1016/j.petrol.2015.10.005
- 2015. Parametric study of oil recovery during CO2 injections in fractured chalk: Influence of fracture permeability, diffusion length and water saturation. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. 27: 1063-1073. doi: 10.1016/j.jngse.2015.09.052
- 2015. Governing factors and locations of fatigue damage on mooring lines of floating structures. Ocean Engineering. 96: 109-124. doi: 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2014.12.036
- 2014. CO2 Injection for Enhanced Oil Recovery – Production Mechanisms in Fractured Reservoirs. University of Bergen.
- 2011. Integrated EOR and Waterflood Stability Criteria in Carbonate Rock. Universitetet i Bergen.
- 2018. Pore-to Core EOR Upscaling for CO2-foam for CCUS. kapittel. I:
- 2018. SPE Europec featured at 80th EAGE Conference and Exhibition, 11-14 June, Copenhagen, Denmark. Society of Petroleum Engineers. ISBN: 978-1-61399-606-5.