- (2022). Thulium Fibre Laser versus Holmium:YAG for Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy: Outcomes from a Prospective Randomised Clinical Trial. European Urology. 1-7.
- (2021). What Do We Mean by "Stone Free," and How Accurate Are Urologists in Predicting Stone-Free Status Following Ureteroscopy? Journal of endourology.
- (2021). Ureteral Strictures following Ureteroscopic Stone Treatment. Journal of endourology. 985-990.
- (2016). Grading of urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract according to the World Health Organization/International Society of Urological Pathology classification from 2004 is a valuable tool when considering whether a patient is suitable for endoscopic treatment. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 298-304.
- (2013). Ureteroscopy with and Without Safety Guide Wire: Should the Safety Wire Still be Mandatory? Journal of endourology. 1197-1202.
- (2013). Diversity in urologists' personal preferences in the ureteroscopic management of ureteral calculi in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 126-130.
- (2013). A novel method to measure the mechanical pushing and pulling forces during ureteroscopy in a normal clinical setting. Journal of endourology. 625-630.
- (2013). A Safety Guidewire Influences the Pushing and Pulling Forces Needed to Move the Ureteroscope in the Ureter: A Clinical Randomized, Crossover Study. Journal of endourology. 850-855.
- (2012). Radikale prostatektomier ved Haukeland universitetssjukehus 2010-2012.
- (2012). Læringskurven for RALP ved Haukeland universitetssjukehus 2010-2012.
- (2012). Lymfekjerteltoilette (PLND) ved radikale prostatektomier ved Haukeland universitetssjukehus 2010-2012.
- (2021). ‘Case of the month’ from Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway: a 2-year-old boy with acute renal failure and anuria. BJU International. 630-632.
- (2014). Ureteroscopy with and without a safety guide wire in the treatment of ureteral calculi. An assessment of personal preferences, mechanical forces and clinical outcomes.
- (2014). Ureteroscopy with and without a safety guide wire in the treatment of ureteral calculi.
- (2020). Ureteroscopy and Thulium fiber laser lithotripsy - early clinical experience. Journal of endourology.
- (2021). Endourological management of encrusted ureteral stents: an up-to-date guide and treatment algorithm on behalf of the European Association of Urology Young Academic Urology Urolithiasis Group. Central European Journal of Urology. 571-578.
- (2021). Current status of thulium fibre laser lithotripsy: an up-to-date review. BJU International. 531-538.
- (2020). Consultation on kidney stones, Copenhagen 2019: aspects of intracorporeal lithotripsy in flexible ureterorenoscopy. World Journal of Urology.