- (2023). Why is root sprouting not more common among plants? Phytohormonal clues and ecological correlates. Environmental and Experimental Botany.
- (2023). Herbs are not just small plants: What biomass allocation to rhizomes tells us about differences between trees and herbs. American Journal of Botany.
- (2023). Habitat preferences and functional traits drive longevity in Himalayan high-mountain plants. Oikos.
- (2023). Creating a root architecture model: taprooted or adventitious-rooted Plantago lanceolata. Folia Geobotanica.
- (2022). Interspecific differences in root foraging precision cannot be directly inferred from species' mycorrhizal status or fine root economics. Oikos. 11 sider.
- (2022). Genome size of alpine plants does not predict temperature resistance. Planta.
- (2022). Modelling Ecological state and Condition Maps to support knowledge-based decision-making in Area management and spatial Planning.
- (2023). Statistical estimation of components of ecosystem resilience using spatial datasets.