Aditi Singh er stipendiat i prosjektet "HealthierWomen - A woman's reproductive experience: Long-term implications for chronic diseases and death". Prosjektet har som mål å undersøke hvordan ulike svangerskapskomplikasjoner påvirker kvinners fremtide helse.
- (2023). Risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes in twin- and singleton-born women: An inter-generational cohort study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 9 sider.
- (2022). Long-term cardiovascular mortality in women with twin pregnancies by lifetime reproductive history. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 1-9.
- (2022). Long-term cardiovascular mortality in women by pregnancy complications in sisters and brothers’ partner: a population-based cohort study.
- (2022). Association between specific pregnancy complications in the elder sister and later cardiovascular death in the younger sister with uncomplicated pregnancies.
- (2019). Immunoliposomes in acute myeloid leukaemia therapy. An overview of possible targets and obstacles. Current Medicinal Chemistry. 5278-5292.