- (2022). Is amalgam removal in patients with medically unexplained physical symptoms cost-effective? A prospective cohort and decision modelling study in Norway. PLOS ONE. 17 sider.
- (2021). Validity and responsiveness of GHC-index in patients with amalgam-attributed health complaints. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 9 sider.
- (2021). Validity and responsiveness of EQ-5D-5L and SF-6D in patients with health complaints attributed to their amalgam fillings: a prospective cohort study of patients undergoing amalgam removal. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 1-12.
- (2021). Cycle-network expansion plan in Oslo: Modeling cost-effectiveness analysis and health equity impact. Health Economics. 3220-3235.
- (2020). Is cycle network expansion cost-effective? A health economic evaluation of cycling in Oslo . BMC Public Health. 11 sider.
- (2020). Health and wellbeing in Norway: Population norms and the social gradient. Social Science and Medicine. 11 sider.
- (2020). Does the EQ-5D usual activities dimension measure what it intends to measure? The relative importance of work, study, housework, family or leisure activities. Quality of Life Research. 2553-2562.
- (2020). Does linear equating improve prediction in mapping? Crosswalking MacNew onto EQ‑5D‑5L value sets. European Journal of Health Economics. 903-915.
- (2018). Yes, health is important, but as much for its importance via social life: The direct and indirect effects of health on subjective well‐being in chronically ill individuals. Health Economics. 209-222.
- (2018). Testing alternative regression models to predict utilities: mapping the QLQ-C30 onto the EQ-5D-5L and the SF-6D . Quality of Life Research. 1-17.
- (2018). In search of a common currency: A comparison of seven EQ‐5D‐5L value sets. Health Economics. 39-49.
- (2018). Do country-specific preference-weights matter in the choice of mapping algorithms? The case of mapping the Diabetes-39 onto eight country-specific EQ-5D-5L value sets. Quality of Life Research. 1801-1814.
- (2018). Assessment of outcome measures for cost–utility analysis in depression: mapping depression scales onto the EQ-5D-5L. BJPsych Open. 160-166.
- (2017). Preference Weighting of Health State Values: What Difference Does It Make, and Why? Value in Health. 451-457.
- (2016). The relative importance of health, income and social relations for subjective well-being: An integrative analysis. Social Science and Medicine. 176-185.
- (2015). Health state utility instruments compared: inquiring into nonlinearity across EQ-5D-5L, SF-6D, HUI-3 and 15D. Quality of Life Research. 1-12.
- (2019). Does the EQ-5D usual activities dimension measure what it intends to measure? The relative importance of work, study, housework, family or leisure activities.