- 2020. Understanding the European Commission’s use of politicisation in the negotiation of interinstitutional agreements: the role of consultations and issue framing. Journal of European Public Policy. 439-459.
- 2020. Legislators, organizations and ties: understanding interest group recognition in the European Parliament. European Journal of Political Research.
- 2019. Regulating Lobbying Through Voluntary Transparency Clubs: the Connoisseurs’ Assessment. Evidence from the European Union. Public Administration. 797-813.
- 2019. Regulating EU lobbying: in whose interest? Journal of European Public Policy. 1579-1599.
- 2018. Legitimacy through targeted transparency? Regulatory effectiveness and sustainability of lobbying regulation in the European Union. European Journal of Political Research. 378-403.
- 2017. Unveiling patterns of contestation over Better Regulation reforms in the European Union. Public Administration. 589-604.
- 2017. Estimating interest groups’ policy positions through content analysis: a discussion of automated and human-coding text analysis techniques applied to studies of EU lobbying. European Political Science. 337-353.
- 2017. Designing stakeholder consultations: Reinforcing or alleviating bias in the European Union system of governance? European Journal of Political Research. 46-69.
- 2015. Sharing ties and preferences: Stakeholders' position alignments in the European Commission’s open consultations. European Union Politics. 281-299.
- 2015. Quantitative text analysis and the study of EU lobbying and interest groups. European Union Politics. 429-455.
- 2015. Consultations with Interest Groups and the Empowerment of Executives: Evidence from the European Union. Governance. An International Journal of Policy, Administration and Institutions. 517-531.
- 2014. The state of the discipline: authorship, research designs, and citation patterns in studies of EU interest groups and lobbying. Journal of European Public Policy. 1412-1434.
- 2014. Explaining Interest Groups’ Articulation of Policy Preferences in the European Commission’s Open Consultations: An Analysis of the Environmental Policy Area. Journal of Common Market Studies. 1224-1241.
- 2013. Issues, preferences and ties: determinants of interest groups' preference attainment in the EU environmental policy. Journal of European Public Policy. 552-570.
- 2020. Stakeholder Consultations. 9 sider.
- 2019. Reconciling the `logic of influence' and the `logic of membership' in the EU: The case of lobbying networks in environmental consultations. 18 sider.
- 2015. Evaluating Pluralism: Interest Group Policy Demands and Lobbying Success in the European Commission's Open Consultations: A Case Study in Environmental Policy. 20 sider.