- 2020. Angiostatin-functionalized collagen scaffolds suppress angiogenesis but do not induce chondrogenesis by mesenchymal stromal cells in vivo. Journal of Oral Science. 371-376.
- 2019. Wood-based nanocellulose and bioactive glass modified gelatin-alginate bioinks for 3D bioprinting of bone cells. Biofabrication. 16 sider.
- 2019. Polymeric 3D scaffolds for tissue regeneration: Evaluation of biopolymer nanocomposite reinforced with cellulose nanofibrils. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications. 867-878.
- 2019. Inflammatory responses and tissue reactions to wood-Based nanocellulose scaffolds. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications. 208-221.
- 2018. Coating 3D Printed Polycaprolactone Scaffolds with Nanocellulose Promotes Growth and Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Biomacromolecules. 4307-4319.
- 2017. Cytocompatibility of Wood-Derived Cellulose Nanofibril Hydrogels with Different Surface Chemistry. Biomacromolecules. 1238-1248.
- 2016. Evaluation of in vitro cytotoxicity of 3D nanocellulose for tissue engineering applications.
- 2016. Evaluation of Cell Response to Cellulose Nanofibril Hydrogels with Different Surface Chemistry.
- 2016. A Novel Composite Scaffold for Bone Tissue Engineering.
- 2018. Wood-Based Nanocellulose Hydrogels for Tissue Engineering Applications.
- 2017. Injectable Hydrogels of Cellulose Nanofibrils Crosslinked with Cell culture Medium for Tissue Engineering .
- 2017. Cytocompatibility and Inflammatory Response of Periodontal Ligament Fibroblasts to Cellulose Nanofibril Scaffolds with Different Surface Characteristics.
- 2017. Bone Marrow mesenchymal stem cells cultured on 3D printed PCL scaffold Modified with Cellulose Nano fibrils.
- 2016. Effect of Surface Properties of Cellulose Nanofibril Scaffolds on Cell Response.
- 2016. Cellulose Nano Fibrils Hydrogels for Tissue Engineering Applications.