- (2023). Healthiness and environmental impact of dinner recipes vary widely across developed countries. Nature Food. 407-415.
- (2022). Developing and Evaluating a University Recommender System. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence.
- (2022). Determinants of consumer acceptance and use of personalized dietary advice: A systematic review. Trends in Food Science & Technology. 277-294.
- (2021). Using natural language processing and artificial intelligence to explore the nutrition and sustainability of recipes and food. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence. 1-8.
- (2021). Promoting Energy-Efficient Behavior by Depicting Social Norms in a Recommender Interface. ACM transactions on interactive intelligent systems. 1-32.
- (2021). Nudging Healthy Choices in Food Search Through Visual Attractiveness. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence. 18 sider.
- (2020). Beyond “one-size-fits-all” platforms: Applying Campbell's paradigm to test personalized energy advice in the Netherlands. Energy Research & Social Science.
- (2022). Using Explanatory Nudges to Support ‘Better’ Decision-Making in Recommender Systems.
- (2022). Unifying Recommender Systems and Conversational User Interfaces. 7 sider.
- (2022). Nudging Towards Health? Examining the Merits of Nutrition Labels and Personalization in a Recipe Recommender System. 9 sider.
- (2022). Nudging Towards Health in a Conversational Food Recommender System Using Multi-Modal Interactions and Nutrition Labels.
- (2022). Examining Choice Overload across Single-list and Multi-list User Interfaces. 15 sider.
- (2022). Boosting Health? Examining the Role of Nutrition Labels and Preference Elicitation Methods in Food Recommendation. 18 sider.
- (2021). “Serving Each User”: Supporting Different Eating Goals Through a Multi-List Recommender Interface. 9 sider.
- (2021). Voicing Concerns: User-Specific Pitfalls of Favoring Voice over Text in Conversational Recommender Systems. 5 sider.
- (2021). Using Explanations as Energy-Saving Frames: A User-Centric Recommender Study. 9 sider.
- (2021). The Cholesterol Factor: Balancing Accuracy and Health in Recipe Recommendation Through a Nutrient-Specific Metric. 11 sider.
- (2021). Promoting Healthy Food Choices Online: A Case for Multi-List Recommender Systems. 3 sider.
- (2021). Predicting Feature-based Similarity in the News Domain Using Human Judgments. 14 sider.
- (2021). Nudging Healthy Choices in Food Search Through List Re-Ranking. 6 sider.
- (2021). Exploring the effects of natural language justifications on food recommender systems. 11 sider.
- (2021). Conversational Futures: Emancipating Conversational Interactions for Futures Worth Wanting. 13 sider.
- (2021). Changing Salty Food Preferences with Visual and Textual Explanations in a Search Interface. 8 sider.
- (2020). With a little help from my peers: Depicting social norms in a recommender interface to promote energy conservation. 11 sider.
- (2021). Comparing the environmental impacts of recipes from four different recipe databases using Natural Language Processing.