- (2022). Remembering Tanjug: Analysing the Re-Articulation of Journalistic Roles at the National News Agency of Socialist Yugoslavia. The Contributions to Contemporary History. 103-122.
- (2022). Journalism Education for Datafied Society: Fostering Data (infrastructural) literacy. Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
- (2022). Datafication Media and Democracy: Audience Analytics and Metrics in the Norwegian Media Organizations. Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
- (2021). Framing Protest in Online News and Readers’ Comments: The Case of Serbian Protest “Against Dictatorship”. International Journal of Communication. 82-102.
- (2022). “Datafied image of publics: Editors, journalists, and data analysts’ different uses of metrics in a Nordic media system”.
- (2022). From audience clicks to time spent: Evolution of audience metrics in Norwegian newsrooms.
- (2022). Balancing out quality and quantity: Datafied audience and media in Norway.
- (2021). Datafication, Media and Democracy: Transformation of news work in datafied society.