- (2022). The global temperature-related mortality impact of earlier decarbonization for the Australian health sector and economy: A modelling study. PLOS ONE. 10 sider.
- (2021). Priority setting and net zero healthcare: how much health can a tonne of carbon buy? The BMJ.
- (2021). Climate change and health in Ethiopia: To what extent have the health dimensions of climate change been integrated into the Climate-Resilient Green Economy? World Medical & Health Policy (WMHP). 293-312.
- (2021). The Norwegian Oil Fund in a Warming World: What are the Interests of Future Generations? Ethics, Policy & Environment.
- (2021). Klimakrisen: Helsevesenet må ta ansvar. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2023). An urgent call to save and protect lives of vulnerable populations in the Gaza Strip. The Lancet Regional Health - Europe.
- (2021). How much health can a ton of carbon buy? Tropical medicine & international health.