Toksikologi, miljøtoksikologi, biomarkører, hormonforstyrrende stoffer, toksikogenomikk, miljøgenomikk, proteomikk, mikroplast
BIO 216-Toksikologi, BIO 316 - Utvalgte emner i miljøtoksikologi
- 2021. Transcriptome responses in polar cod (Boreogadus saida) liver slice culture exposed to benzo[a]pyrene and ethynylestradiol: insights into anti-estrogenic effects. Toxicology in Vitro. 10 sider.
- 2021. The chemical defensome of five model teleost fish. Scientific Reports. 1-13.
- 2021. Pollutants in ocean’s giants. Fram Forum. 127-129.
- 2021. Concentrations and endocrine disruptive potential of phthalates in marine mammals from the Norwegian Arctic. Environment International. 10 sider.
- 2020. ReCodLiver0.9: Overcoming Challenges in Genome-Scale Metabolic Reconstruction of a Non-model Species. Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences. 10 sider.
- 2020. Quantitative transcriptomics, and lipidomics in evaluating ovarian developmental effects in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caged at a capped marine waste disposal site. Environmental Research. 1-11.
- 2020. Proteomics and lipidomics analyses reveal modulation of lipid metabolism by perfluoroalkyl substances in liver of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Aquatic Toxicology. 13 sider.
- 2020. Molecular and Functional Properties of the Atlantic Cod (Gadus morhua) Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptors Ahr1a and Ahr2a. Environmental Science and Technology. 1033-1044.
- 2020. Expression and localization of the aryl hydrocarbon receptors and cytochrome P450 1A during early development of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Aquatic Toxicology. 10 sider.
- 2020. Environmental pollutants modulate transcriptional activity of nuclear receptors of whales in vitro. Environmental Science and Technology. 5629-5639.
- 2020. Application of quantitative transcriptomics in evaluating the ex vivo effects of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances on Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) ovarian physiology. Science of the Total Environment. 1-11.
- 2019. Spiser oss sterile.
- 2019. Modulation of neuro-dopamine homeostasis in juvenile female Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) exposed to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and perfluoroalkyl substances. Environmental Science and Technology. 7036-7044.
- 2019. Environmental contaminants modulate the transcriptional activity of polar bear (Ursus maritimus) and human peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARA). Scientific Reports. 1-14.
- 2019. Effects of agricultural pesticides in aquafeeds on wild fish feeding on leftover pellets near fish farms. Frontiers in Genetics. 1-18.
- 2019. Contaminant accumulation and biological responses in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caged at a capped waste disposal site in Kollevåg, Western Norway. Marine Environmental Research. 39-51.
- 2018. Sequence variations in pxr (nr1i2) from Zebrafish (Danio rerio) strains affect nuclear receptor function. Toxicological Sciences. 28-39.
- 2018. RNA-Seq analysis of transcriptome responses in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) precision-cut liver slices exposed to benzo[a]pyrene and 17α-ethynylestradiol. Aquatic Toxicology. 174-186.
- 2018. LC-MS/MS based profiling and dynamic modelling of the steroidogenesis pathway in adrenocarcinoma H295R cells. Toxicology in Vitro. 332-341.
- 2018. Kroppen for voksne: Farlige forbindelser.
- 2018. Jostein Goksøyr og mysteriet med den nesten glemte Nature-artikkel. Biologen. 4-7.
- 2018. Independent losses of a xenobiotic receptor across teleost evolution. Scientific Reports. 1-13.
- 2018. Effects of defined mixtures of POPs and endocrine disruptors on the steroid metabolome of the human H295R adrenocortical cell line. Chemosphere. 328-339.
- 2018. Assessing the environmental quality of sediments from Split coastal area (Croatia) with a battery of cell-based bioassays. Science of the Total Environment. 1640-1648.
- 2017. Quantitative proteomics analysis reveals perturbation of lipid metabolic pathways in the liver of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) treated with PCB 153. Aquatic Toxicology. 19-28.
- 2017. Multiple-stressor effects in an apex predator: combined influence of pollutants and sea ice decline on lipid metabolism in polar bears. Scientific Reports. 12 sider.