- 2018. Policy, paperwork and 'postographs': Global indicators and maternity care documentation in rural Burkina Faso. Social Science and Medicine. 215: 28-35. doi: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2018.09.001
- 2018. Towards universal health coverage: including undocumented migrants. BMJ Global Health. 3. doi: 10.1136/bmjgh-2018-001031
- 2017. Towards universal health coverage for undocumented migrants? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 138. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.17.0683
- 2016. Reflections on the unintended consequences of the promotion of institutional pregnancy and birth care in Burkina Faso. PLoS ONE. 11. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0156503
- 2016. 'We saw she was in danger, but couldn't do anything': Missed opportunities and health worker disempowerment during birth care in rural Burkina Faso. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 16:292: 1-11. doi: 10.1186/s12884-016-1089-3
- 2016. Møtet med den papirløse pasient –en etisk analyse. Utposten. 7.
- 2012. Obstetric care in primary health centres in rural Burkina Faso from a health worker perspective. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 91: 113-113.