- (2020). Ultramafic rock carbonation: Constraints from listvenite core BT1B, Oman Drilling Project. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth. e2019JB019060.
- (2020). Replacement reactions of copper sulphides at moderate temperature in acidic solutions. Ore Geology Reviews. 103569.
- (2020). Microstructurally controlled trace element (Zr, U–Pb) concentrations in metamorphic rutile: An example from the amphibolites of the Bergen Arcs. Journal of Metamorphic Geology. 103-127.
- (2020). Metamorphic Differentiation via Enhanced Dissolution along High Permeability Zones . Journal of Petrology. 26 sider.
- (2020). Magmatic PGE sulphide mineralization in clinopyroxenite from the platreef, bushveld complex, South Africa. Minerals. 570.
- (2020). Instantaneous rock transformations in the deep crust driven by reactive fluid flow. Nature Geoscience. 307-311.
- (2020). Effect of multistage solution–mineral contact in in-situ recovery for low-grade natural copper samples: Extraction, acid consumption, gangue-mineral changes and precipitation. Minerals Engineering. 1-13.
- (2020). Desulphurisation, chromite alteration, and bulk rock PGE redistribution in massive chromitite due to hydrothermal overprint of the Panton Intrusion, east Kimberley, Western Australia. Ore Geology Reviews.
- (2020). Apatite and monazite: An effective duo to unravel superimposed fluid-flow and deformation events in reactivated shear zones. Lithos. 105752.
- (2019). Monazite as a monitor for melt‐rock interaction during cooling and exhumation. Journal of Metamorphic Geology.
- (2019). Mg isotope fractionation during continental weathering and low temperature carbonation of ultramafic rocks. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta.
- (2019). Large-Scale Stable Isotope Alteration Around the Hydrothermal Carbonate-Replacement Cinco de Mayo Zn-Ag Deposit, Mexico . Economic Geology and The Bulletin of the Society of Economic Geologists.
- (2019). Kinetics and mineralogical analysis of copper dissolution from a bornite/chalcopyrite composite sample in ferric-chloride and methanesulfonic-acid solutions. Hydrometallurgy.
- (2019). Feedback of mantle metasomatism on olivine micro–fabric and seismic properties of the deep lithosphere. Lithos.
- (2018). Peridotite weathering is the missing ingredient of Earth's continental crust composition. Nature Communications. 12 sider.
- (2017). The Engineer Mine, British Columbia: An example of epithermal Au-Ag mineralization with mixed alkaline and subalkaline characteristics. Ore Geology Reviews. 235-257.
- (2017). Subarctic physicochemical weathering of serpentinized peridotite. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 11-26.
- (2017). Stable Isotope (δ13C, δ18O) Analysis of Sulfide-Bearing Carbonate Samples Using Laser Absorption Spectrometry . Economic Geology.
- (2017). Multi-scale magnetic mapping of serpentinite carbonation. Nature Communications. 10 sider.
- (2014). Inter-mineral Mg isotope fractionation during hydrothermal ultramafic rock alteration - Implications for the global Mg-cycle. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 166-176.
- (2014). Garnets within geode-like serpentinite veins: Implications for element transport, hydrogen production and life-supporting environment formation. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 454-471.
- (2012). Massive serpentinite carbonation at Linnajavri, N-Norway. Terra Nova. 446-455.
- (2012). In situ sequestration of atmospheric CO2 at low temperature and surface cracking of serpentinized peridotite in mine shafts. Chemical Geology. 32-44.
- (2011). Experimental study of the carbonation of partially serpentinized and weathered peridotites. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 6760-6779.
- (2010). Trace-element mobilization during Ca-metasomatism along a major fluid conduit: Eclogitization of blueschist as a consequence of fluid-rock interaction. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 1892-1922.
- (2010). CO2 sequestration and extreme Mg depletion in serpentinized peridotite clasts from the Devonian Solund basin, SW-Norway. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 6935-6964.
- (2009). Mobilization of trace-elements due to Ca-metasomatically induced eclogitization of blueschist.
- (2009). Channeled Fluid Flow Through Slabs: Reactive Porosity Waves.
- (2015). Subarctic physicochemical weathering of serpentinized peridotite.
- (2015). Fracture Formation due to Growth of Hydrous Carbonates.
- (2010). Pulse-like channelled long-distance fluid flow in subducting slabs.
- (2010). Naturally sequestered CO2 in ultramafic rocks – field examples from Norway.
- (2010). Calcium isotopes as tracers of high-pressure subduction-zone fluid-rock interaction.
- (2010). Calcium isotopes as tracers of high-pressure subduction-zone fluid-rock interaction. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. A367-A367.
- (2009). Channeled fluid flow through slabs: Reactive porosity waves. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. A599-A599.
- (2009). CO2 sequestration and extreme Mg leaching in serpentinized peridotite clasts of the Solund Devonian Basin, SW-Norway. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. A105-A105.
- (2014). Fragmentation and Carbonation of Serpentinized Dunites.
- (2010). Mineral replacements during carbonation of peridotite: implications for CO2 sequestration in ultramafic rocks.
- (2010). Long-term CO2 storage in weathered peridotite due to replacement of low-T altered olivine (deweylite) by calcite.
- (2010). Constraining conditions of metasomatism in the oceanic lithosphere.
- (2010). Carbonatization of peridotite within a sedimentary environment.
- (2010). Calcification of weathered peridotites in laboratory experiments.
- (2010). CO2 sequestration and extreme Mg leaching in serpentinized peridotite clasts of the Solund Devonian Basin, SW-Norway.
- (2009). Sequestering Carbon Dioxide via Mineral Reactions in Peridotites: Insights from Natural Examples and Experimental Approaches.
- (2009). CO2 sequestration and extreme Mg leaching in serpentinized peridotite clasts of the Solund Devonian Basin, SW-Norway.