- (2021). The Pah-R261Q mouse reveals oxidative stress associated with amyloid-like hepatic aggregation of mutant phenylalanine hydroxylase. Nature Communications. 15 sider.
- (2021). Annexin A2 binds the internal ribosomal entry site of c-myc mRNA and regulates its translation. RNA Biology. 337-354.
- (2019). Two tales of Annexin A2 knock-down: One of compensatory effects by antisense RNA and another of a highly active hairpin ribozyme. Biochemical Pharmacology. 253-263.
- (2017). Post-translational modifications of Annexin A2 are linked to its association with perinuclear nonpolysomal mRNP complexes. FEBS Open Bio. 160-173.
- (2016). Reactive oxygen species exert opposite effects on Tyr23 phosphorylation of the nuclear and cortical pools of annexin A2. Journal of Cell Science. 314-328.
- (2014). Effect of serine phosphorylation and ser25 phospho-mimicking mutations on nuclear localisation and ligand interactions of annexin A2. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). 2486-2499.
- (2013). Domains I and IV of annexin A2 affect the formation and integrity of in vitro capillary-like networks. PLOS ONE. 12 sider.
- (2016). Extracellular vesicles released from cells exposed to reactive oxygen species increase annexin A2 expression and survival of target cells exposed to the same conditions. Communicative & Integrative Biology.
- (2017). Effekt av utvalgte unike naturstoffer på celleviabilitet og sårtilheling i nevroendokrine PC12 celler med særlig fokus på Annexin A2.
- (2016). Annexin A7 and Annexin A11 as mRNA-binding Proteins.
- (2015). The RNA-Binding Abilities of the Rat Annexins.
- (2013). The Localization and Binding to mRNA of Wild Type Annexin A2 and Its Tyrosine-23 Mutants.
- (2011). Mutations of Serine 25 of Annexin A2 and their Effects on Structure and Function.
- (2015). Phosphorylation of Annexin A2. Regulation of subcellular localisation and function.
- (2021). Personalized medicine to improve treatment of dopa-responsive dystonia—a focus on tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 28 sider.
- (2017). Protein phosphorylation and its role in the regulation of Annexin A2 function. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - General Subjects. 2515-2529.
- (2012). Multiple roles of annexin A2 in post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression. Current Protein & Peptide Science. 401-412.