- 2020. Optimal sensors placement for detecting CO2 discharges from unknown locations on the seafloor. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control.
- 2020. Binary Time Series Classification with Bayesian Convolutional Neural Networks When Monitoring for Marine Gas Discharges . Algorithms.
- 2018. Single bumps in a 2-population homogenized neuronal network model. Physica D : Non-linear phenomena. 40-53.
- 2018. Localized stationary solutions of a 2-population homogenized neural field model. AIP Conference Proceedings.
- 2017. Greedy Gauss-Newton algorithms for finding sparse solutions to nonlinear underdetermined systems of equations. Optimization. 1201-1217.
- 2016. Spatially localized solutions of the Hammerstein equation with sigmoid type of nonlinearity. Journal of Differential Equations. 5844-5874.
- 2013. On the properties of nonlinear nonlocal operators arising in neural field models. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. 335-351.
- 2013. Iterative schemes for bump solution in a neural field model. Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems.
- 2011. Stability of bumps in a two-population neural-field model with quasi-power temporal kernels. Nonlinear Analysis: Real world applications. 3073-3094.
- 2010. The weakly nonlocal limit of a one-population Wilson-Cowan model. Physica D : Non-linear phenomena. 1766-1780.
- 2019. Underpinning data for monitoring activities (including current statistics and carbon tracer quantifications). .
- 2020. Monitoring offshore CO2 storage projects, aligning capabilities with regulations and public expectations. .
- 2019. Utility of the Cseep method in the vicinity of Goldeneye. .
- 2019. Combining models and measurements for identifying aggregation zones in marine waters.
- 2019. Bayesian convolutional neural networks as a tool to detect discharges of pollutants to marine waters through time series classification.
- 2018. The need for proper environmental statistics to design adequate monitoring for offshore geological storage of CO2 projects.
- 2018. PATTERN FORMATION IN A HOMOGENIZED NEURAL FIELD MODEL.
- 2018. Machine Learning in CO2 leak detection.
- 2018. LOCALIZED STATIONARY SOLUTIONS AND PATTERN FORMATION IN A HOMOGENIZED NEURAL FIELD MODEL.
- 2018. Ensuring efficient and robust offshore storage – the role of marine system modelling.
- 2018. Combining Models and Machine Learning Techniques to Design Leak Detection Monitoring .
- 2018. Combining Environmental Statistics and Marine Process Modelling to Design Monitoring Programs for Offshore CO2 Storage.
- 2017. Research visit.
- 2017. Localized stationary solutions of a 2-population homogenized neural field model.
- 2017. Localized stationary solutions of a 2-population homogenized neural Field model.
- 2010. Weakly nonlocal limit of a one population neuronal field model.
- 2010. The Weakly Nonlocal Limit of a One-Population Wilson-Cowan Model.
- 2010. Stability of Bumps in a Two Population Neural Field Model. 407-410.
- 2009. The weakly nonlocal limit of a one-population Wilson - Cowan model. AIP Conference Proceedings. 3.
- 2020. Reconstruction of Currents Based on Sparse Observations with Deep Learning.
- 2019. Ensuring efficient and robust carbon storage: marine modelling for environmental monitoring.
- 2018. Stationary periodic solutions in the Amari model.
- 2018. Model Reduction for Tracer Transport and Applications.
- 2018. Mathematical methods for detection and localization of CO2 leaks.
- 2020. Semi Conditional Variational Auto-Encoder for Flow Reconstruction and Uncertainty Quantification from Limited Observations. arXiv.