- (2020). GADL1 is a multifunctional decarboxylase with tissue-specific roles in β-alanine and carnosine production. Science Advances. 1-19.
- (2019). Molecular structure and function of myelin protein P0 in membrane stacking. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- (2017). Molecular mechanisms of Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy linked to mutations in human myelin protein P2. Scientific Reports. 1-13.
- (2017). Membrane Association Landscape of Myelin Basic Protein Portrays Formation of the Myelin Major Dense Line. Scientific Reports. 1-18.
- (2017). Collapsin response mediator protein 2: high-resolution crystal structure sheds light on small-molecule binding, post-translational modifications, and conformational flexibility. Amino Acids. 747-759.
- (2016). Tyrosine Hydroxylase Binding to Phospholipid Membranes Prompts Its Amyloid Aggregation and Compromises Bilayer Integrity. Scientific Reports.
- (2016). Stable preparations of tyrosine hydroxylase provide the solution structure of the full-length enzyme. Scientific Reports. 14 sider.
- (2015). Arc is a flexible modular protein capable of reversible self-oligomerization. Biochemical Journal. 145-158.
- (2014). The N-terminal sequence of tyrosine hydroxylase is a conformationally versatile motif that binds 14-3-3 proteins and membranes. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). 150-168.
- (2014). Identification of a novel lytic peptide for the treatment of solid tumours. Genes & cancer. 186-200.
- (2013). Vitellogenin recognizes cell damage through membrane binding and shields living cells from reactive oxygen species. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 28369-28381.
- (2012). The peripheral binding of 14-3-3gamma to membranes involves isoform-specific histidine residues. PLOS ONE.
- (2012). HAMLET forms annular oligomers when deposited with phoshpolipid monolayers. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). 90-102.
- (2010). HAMLET interacts with lipid membranes and perturbs their structure and integrity. PLOS ONE. 10 sider.
- (2017). SUMO on CRMPs - wrestling for pain? Channels. 1-3.
- (2019). The Characterization of Disordered Membrane-Binding Proteins of Myelin. A Biophysical Approach.
- (2013). The Peripheral Binding of Proteins to Phospholipid Membranes, with Focus on α-Lactalbumin and Tyrosine Hydroxylase.
- (2011). Treatment of Solid Cancers Using a New Cationic Cytolytic Peptide. European Journal of Cancer. S148-S148.
- (2018). Erratum: Publisher Correction: Molecular mechanisms of Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy linked to mutations in human myelin protein P2. Scientific Reports.