- 2021. Unravelling the ‘devolution paradox’: How preferences for self-rule and shared rule drive citizens’ opinions for regional reform and inter-regional fiscal transfers. European Journal of Political Research.
- 2021. Regional spillover into third-order European elections. Governance. An International Journal of Policy, Administration and Institutions.
- 2021. Internationalisation and study success: Class attendance and the delicate balance between collaborative learning and being lost in translation. European Journal of Higher Education.
- 2021. Horizontal and vertical spill-over in multilevel electoral systems. Regional & Federal Studies.
- 2021. From staunch supporters to critical observers: Explaining the turn towards Euroscepticism among regionalist parties. European Union Politics.
- 2021. Dissecting public opinion on regional authority: Four types of regionalists based on citizens’ preferences for self-rule and shared rule. Publius: The Journal of Federalism.
- 2020. Vertical linkages between regional and national electoral arenas and their impact on multi-level democracy. Regional & Federal Studies. 323-342.
- 2020. Multi-level governance in a “Europe with the regions”. British Journal of Politics & International Relations. 767-775.
- 2020. Language difference and regional authority. Regional & Federal Studies. 73-97.
- 2019. Two analytical ‘building blocks’ for a comprehensive understanding of regional voting. Regional & Federal Studies. 297-306.
- 2019. The international diffusion of expatriate dual citizenship. Migration Studies. 362-383.
- 2019. India after the 2014 general elections: BJP dominance and the crisis of the third party system. Regional & Federal Studies. 329-354.
- 2021. Multilevel democracy: How local institutions and civil society shape the modern state. By Jefferey M. Sellers, Anders Lidström, and Yooil Bae. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2020. 396p. $120.00 cloth. Perspectives on Politics. 662-664.
- 2019. Are Politics Local? The Two Dimensions of Party Nationalization around the World , Morgenstern, Scott. New York, Cambridge University Press, 2017. 310 pp. Political science quarterly. 356-357.
- 2021. Exploring and explaining trends in decentralization .
- 2020. Regionalist Parties and the European Union.
- 2020. Regional Institutions and the European Union.
- 2020. Multilevel governance. 18 sider.
- 2020. Mesurer le fédéralisme et al décentralisation: l’index sur l’autorité régionale. 12 sider.
- 2019. The European multilevel party system: moving towards unity or diversity? 18 sider.
- 2019. Netherlands: A Timmermans (Spitzenkandidaten) effect? 13 sider.