- 2019. The development of cognitive and emotional impairment after a minor stroke: A longitudinal study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 281-289.
- 2019. Cognitive and Emotional Impairment after Minor Stroke and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI): A Prevalence Study. Stroke Research and Treatment. 1-9.
- 2018. Immediate effects of blood donation on physical and cognitive performance-A randomized controlled double-blinded trial. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. S125-S131.
- 2018. Cognitive dysfunction after generalized tonic-clonic status epilepticus in adults. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 417-424.
- 2017. Cognitive function after status epilepticus versus after multiple generalized tonic-clonic seizures. Epilepsy Research. 39-45.
- 2016. Prognostic factors of status epilepticus in adults. Epileptic disorders. 297-304.
- 2015. Cognitive function and health-related quality of life four years after cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. 13-18.
- 2015. Adult nonconvulsive status epilepticus in a clinical setting: Semiology, aetiology, treatment and outcome. Seizure. 102-106.
- 2013. Cognitive control deficits in adolescents born with very low birth weight (<= 1500 g): Evidence from dichotic listening. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 179-187.
- 2012. Clinical validation of Cambridge neuropsychological test automated battery in a Norwegian epilepsy population. Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science. 108-116.
- 2011. Computerized working memory training improves function in adolescents born at extremely low birth weight. Journal of Pediatrics. 555-561.
- 2011. Cognitive profile of elderly patients with mild stroke. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 409-417.
- 2010. Cognitive profile in young adults born preterm at very low birthweight. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 1133-1138.
- 2009. Neuropsychological performance in patients with POLG1 mutations and the syndrome of mitochondrial spinocerebellar ataxia and epilepsy. Epilepsy & Behavior. 172-174.
- 2009. Fatigue, pain and muscle weakness are frequent after Guillain-Barré syndrome and poliomyelitis. Journal of Neurology. 349-354.
- 2008. Nevropsykologi og epilepsi. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 1293-1297.
- 2006. Frontoparietal activation during delayed visuospatial recall in patients with epilepsy due to hippocampal sclerosis. Epilepsy & Behavior. 565-574.
- 2006. Dichotic listening with forced attention in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy: significance of left hemisphere cognitive dysfunction. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 163-170.
- 2018. Consequences of status epilepticus in adults with particular focus on cognitive function.
- 2006. Neuropsychological assessment of cognitive and emotional functioning in patients with epilepsy.
- 2013. Lack of concordance between dichotic listening and Wada test in evaluation of language lateralization. Epilepsia. 322-323.
- 2012. Attention Deficit In Stroke Patients 12 Months After Discharge From Hospital. Brain Injury. 712-713.
- 2009. Neuropsychological performance of patients with polg1 mutation and epilepsy: evidence of more pronounced right than left hemisphere dysfunction? Epilepsia. 119-119.
- 2013. An update on non-epileptic seizures: Diagnosis and brief notes on treatment. 260-268.