1) Mechanisms for regulation of pain sensation. Research on mechanisms in the spinal cord dorsal horn. Emphasis on stimulus-induced potentiation of nociceptive responses in dorsal horn neurones.
2) Participation in project on mentoring of medical students.
3) Participation in project on teachers' emotions in teaching.
- (2020). Group mentoring of medical students in Canada and Norway - influence of mentors' age and gender.
- (2020). Group mentoring for undergraduate medical students - What factors decide mentors' satisfaction?
- (2017). Nevrobiologi. 33-46. I:
- (2017). Smertepsykologi. Universitetsforlaget.
- (2016). Stimulation-induced expression of immediate early gene proteins in the dorsal horn is increased in neuropathy. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. 43-51.
- (2016). Spinal sensitization and expression of immediate early genes. Prolonged opioid treatment and neuropathic nociception.
- (2016). Grunnleggende smertefysiologi. 328-340. I:
- (2016). Palliasjon. Nordisk lærebok. 3. utgave. Gyldendal Akademisk.
- (2015). Time course of immediate early gene protein expression in the spinal cord following conditioning stimulation of the sciatic nerve in rats. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). Chronic morphine treatment enhances sciatic nerve stimulation-induced immediate early gene expression in the rat dorsal horn. Acta Neurobiologiae Experimentalis. 305-313.