- 2020. Design efficiency in genetic association studies. Statistics in Medicine. 19 sider.
- 2019. Placental epigenetic clocks: estimating gestational age using placental DNA methylation levels. Aging. 4238-4253.
- 2019. Haplin power analysis: a software module for power and sample size calculations in genetic association analyses of family triads and unrelated controls. BMC Bioinformatics. 11 sider.
- 2019. Genome-wide association analyses of risk tolerance and risky behaviors in over 1 million individuals identify hundreds of loci and shared genetic influences. Nature Genetics. 245-257.
- 2019. Epigenome-wide association study of leukocyte telomere length. Aging. 5876-5894.
- 2019. A genome-wide scan of cleft lip triads identifies parent-of-origin interaction effects between ANK3 and maternal smoking, and between ARHGEF10 and alcohol consumption. F1000 Research. 28 sider.
- 2018. Discovery of the first genome-wide significant risk loci for attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Nature Genetics. 63-75.
- 2018. Analysis of parent-of-origin effects on the X chromosome in asian and european orofacial cleft triads identifies associations with DMD, FGF13, EGFL6, and additional loci at Xp22.2. Frontiers in Genetics. 17 sider.
- 2018. A genome-wide search for gene-environment effects in isolated cleft lip with or without cleft palate triads points to an interaction between maternal periconceptional vitamin use and variants in ESRRG. Frontiers in Genetics. 16 sider.
- 2017. Parent-of-origin-environment interactions in case-parent triads with or without independent controls. Annals of Human Genetics. 60-73.
- 2017. Genome-wide analysis of parent-of-origin interaction effects with environmental exposure (PoOxE): An application to European and Asian cleft palate trios. PLOS ONE. 19 sider.
- 2017. A new approach to chromosome-wide analysis of X-linked markers identifies new associations in Asian and European case-parent triads of orofacial clefts. PLOS ONE. 23 sider.
- 2016. Social factors and health : description of a new Norwegian twin study. Norsk Epidemiologi. 93-102.
- 2016. Genome-wide association study identifies 74 loci associated with educational attainment. Nature. 539-542.
- 2016. Genome-wide analysis identifies 12 loci influencing human reproductive behavior. Nature Genetics. 1462-1472.
- 2016. A genome-wide association meta-analysis of diarrhoeal disease in young children identifies FUT2 locus and provides plausible biological pathways. Human Molecular Genetics. 4127-4142.
- 2016. A genome-wide association meta-analysis of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms in population-based pediatric cohorts. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 896-905.e6.
- 2014. Expanding the cleft phenotype: The dental characteristics of unaffected parents of Australian children with non-syndromic cleft lip and palate. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry. 286-292.
- 2013. X-chromosomal maternal and fetal SNPs and the risk of spontaneous preterm delivery in a Danish/Norwegian genome-wide association study. PLOS ONE. 11 sider.
- 2013. Resting heart rate and physical activity as risk factors for lone atrial fibrillation: a prospective study of 309 540 men and women. Heart. 1755-1760.
- 2013. GWAS of 126,559 Individuals Identifies Genetic Variants Associated with Educational Attainment. Science. 1467-1471.
- 2013. Folic acid supplementation use and the MTHFR C677T polymorphism in orofacial clefts etiology: an individual participant data pooled-analysis. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology. 509-514.
- 2012. X-Linked Genes and Risk of Orofacial Clefts: Evidence from Two Population-Based Studies in Scandinavia. PLOS ONE.
- 2012. Using offspring-parent triads to study complex traits : a tutorial based on orofacial clefts. Norsk Epidemiologi. 251-267.
- 2012. Genetics of Nonsyndromic Orofacial Clefts. The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal. 73-91.
- 2012. Assessing the impact of nicotine dependence genes on the risk of facial clefts: An example of the use of national registry and biobank data. Norsk Epidemiologi. 241-250.
- 2012. Application of a Novel Hybrid Study Design to Explore Gene-Environment Interactions in Orofacial Clefts. Annals of Human Genetics. 221-236.
- 2011. Rapid genotyping of the human renin (REN) gene by the LightCycler (R) instrument: Identification of unexpected nucleotide substitutions within the selected hybridization probe area. Disease Markers. 243-249.
- 2011. Genes as instrument for studying risk behavior effects: an application to maternal smoking and orofacial clefts. Health Services & Outcomes Research Methodology. 54-78.
- 2011. Fetal genetic risk of isolated cleft lip only versus isolated cleft lip and palate: a subphenotype analysis using two population-based studies of orofacial clefts in Scandinavia. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology. 85-92.
- 2010. Rapid genotyping of the human renin (REN) gene by the LightCycler® instrument: Identification of unexpected nucleotide substitutions within the selected hybridization probe area. Disease Markers. 243-249.
- 2010. Maternal genes and facial clefts in offspring: a comprehensive search for genetic associations in two population-based cleft studies from Scandinavia. PLOS ONE.
- 2010. Maternal angiotensinogen (AGT) haplotypes, fetal renin (REN) haplotypes and risk of preeclampsia; estimation of gene-gene interaction from family-triad data. BMC Medical Genetics. 7 sider.
- 2010. Maternal alcohol consumption, alcohol metabolism genes, and the risk of oral clefts: A population-based case-control study in Norway, 1996-2001. American Journal of Epidemiology. 924-931.
- 2009. Identification of Microdeletions in Candidate Genes for Cleft Lip and/or Palate. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology. 42-51.
- 2009. Genetic determinants of facial clefting: analysis of 357 candidate genes using two national cleft studies from Scandinavia. PLOS ONE.
- 2009. FOXE1 association with both isolated cleft lip with or without cleft palate, and isolated cleft palate. Human Molecular Genetics. 4879-4896.
- 2008. Genetic variants in IRF6 and the risk of facial clefts: Single-marker and haplotype-based analyses in a population-based case-control study of facial clefts in Norway. Genetic Epidemiology. 413-424.
- 2008. Disruption of an AP-2 alpha binding site in an IRF6 enhancer is associated with cleft lip. Nature Genetics. 1341-1347.
- 2005. Platelet glycoprotein Ib alpha and integrin alpha(2)beta(1) polymorphisms: gene frequencies and linkage disequilibrium in a population diversity panel. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 1511-1521.
- 2005. Orofacial clefting: recent insights into a complex trait. Current Opinion in Genetics and Development. 270-278.
- 2003. Variants of Developmental Genes (TGFA, TGFB3, and MSX1) and Their Associations With Orofacial Clefts: A Case-Parent Triad Analysis. Genetic Epidemiology. 230-239.
- 2003. Exploring the effects of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene variants C677T and A1298C on the risk of orofacial clefts in 261 Norwegian case-parents triads. American Journal of Epidemiology. 1083-1091.
- 2003. Cleft Palate, Transforming Growth Factor Alpha Gene Variants, and Maternal Exposures: Assessing Gene-Environment Interactions in Case-Parent Triads. Genetic Epidemiology. 367-374.
- 2000. Enhanced detection of mutations in BRCA1 exon 11 using restricion endonuclease-fingerprinting SSCP. Journal of Molecular Medicine. 580-587.
- 1998. Breast-cancer-1 (BRCA1) gene mutation analysis. Methodological development and investigation of genetic predisposition among 73 Scandinavian breast/ovarian cancer patients.
- 1998. Breast-cancer-1 (BRCA1) gene mutation analysis : methodological development and investigation of genetic predisposition among 73 Scandinavian breast/ovarian cancer patients.
- 2013. Genetic association studies of spontaneous preterm delivery. 1542.
- 2003. Genetic Epidemiological Studies of Orofacial Clefts in Norway A Population-based Case-parent Triad Approach.
- 1999. Allelic variants of candidate genes TGFA, TGFB3, and MSX1 and orofacial clefting in Norway: A case-parent triad approach.
- 2012. Atrieflimmer, fysisk aktivitet og utholdenhetstrening. 295-299.
- 2020. Gene-methylation interactions: Discovering region-wise DNA methylation levels that modify SNP-associated disease risk. Clinical Epigenetics. 1-18.