- (2022). “Randomized phase II study of azacitidine ± lenalidomide in higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes and acute myeloid leukemia with a karyotype including Del(5q)”. Leukemia. 1436-1439.
- (2022). A new software tool for computer assisted in vivo high-content analysis of transplanted fluorescent cells in intact zebrafish larvae. Biology Open.
- (2021). Thrombosis and thrombocytopenia after HPV vaccination. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- (2021). Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia: Clinical and Molecular Genetic Prognostic Factors in a Nordic Population. Transplantation and Cellular Therapy (TCT).
- (2020). Differential expansion of circulating human MDSC subsets in patients with cancer, infection and inflammation. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC). 1-13.
- (2019). Targeting immune signaling pathways in clonal hematopoiesis. Current Medicinal Chemistry. 5262-5277.
- (2019). Nordic Guidelines for Germline Predisposition to Myeloid Neoplasms in Adults: Recommendations for Genetic Diagnosis, Clinical Management and Follow-up. HemaSphere. 10 sider.
- (2018). Novel variants in Nordic patients referred for genetic testing of telomere-related disorders. European Journal of Human Genetics. 858-867.
- (2016). The systemic profile of soluble immune mediators in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2016). Reduced potency of cytotoxic T lymphocytes from patients with high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 1135-1137.
- (2016). Expansion of myeloid derived suppressor cells correlates with number of T regulatory cells and disease progression in myelodysplastic syndrome. Oncoimmunology.
- (2015). A 35-year-old woman with influenza A-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis. 469-472.
- (2014). Limited clinical efficacy of azacitidine in transfusion-dependent, growth factor-resistant, low- and Int-1-risk MDS: Results from the nordic NMDSG08A phase II trial. Blood Cancer Journal.
- (2013). The combination of valproic acid, all-trans retinoic acid and low-dose cytarabine as disease-stabilizing treatment in acute myeloid leukemia. Clinical Epigenetics.
- (2013). Targeted anti-leukemic therapy as disease-stabilizing treatment for acute myeloid leukemia relapse after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: will it be possible to combine these strategies with retransplantation or donor lymphocyte infusions? Current Cancer Drug Targets. 30-47.
- (2013). Expression patterns of chemokine receptors on circulating T cells from myelodysplastic syndrome patients. Oncoimmunology. 11 sider.
- (2010). Targeting the angiopoietin (Ang)/Tie-2 pathway in the crosstalk between acute myeloid leukaemia and endothelial cells: studies of Tie-2 blocking antibodies, exogenous Ang-2 and inhibition of constitutive agonistic Ang-1 release. Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs. 169-183.
- (2010). Primary human acute myelogenous leukemia cells release matrix metalloproteases and their inhibitors: release profile and pharmacological modulation. European Journal of Haematology. 239-251.
- (2009). The protein kinase C agonist PEP005 increases NF-kB expression, induces differentiation and increases constitutive chemokine release by primary acute myeloid leukaemia cells. British Journal of Haematology. 761-774.
- (2009). The chemokine system and its contribution to leukemogenesis and treatment responsiveness in patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Balkan Union of Oncology. Journal. S131-S140.
- (2009). Primary human acute myelogenous leukemia cells release matrix metalloproteases and their inhibitors; release profile and pharmacological modulaion. European Journal of Haematology. 239-251.
- (2009). Nuclear Factor-kappaB Signaling: A Contributor in Leukemogenesis and a Target for Pharmacological Intervention in Human Acute Myelogenous Leukemia. Critical reviews in oncogenesis. 1-41.
- (2008). In vitro induction of a dendritic cell phenotype in primary human acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) blasts alters the chemokine release profile and increases the levels of T cell chemotactic CCL17 and CCL22. Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research. 297-310.
- (2007). The Immunological Dilemma: Cellular Innate and Adaptive Immune Response Versus Human Acute Myeloid Leukemia. The Open Hematology Journal. 1-14.
- (2007). Subclassification of patients with acute myelogenous leukemia based on chemokine responsiveness and constitutive chemokine release by their leukemic cells. Haematologica. 332-341.
- (2007). Cyclin B1 is commonly expressed in the cytoplasm of primary human acute myelogenous leukemia cells and serves as a leukemia-associated antigen associated with autoantibody response in a subset of patients. European Journal of Haematology. 210-225.
- (2006). T lymphocyte chemotactic chemokines in acute myelogenous leukemia (AML): local release by native human AML blasts and systemic levels of CXCL10 (IP-10), CCL5 (RANTES) and CCL17 (TARC). Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 830-840.
- (2022). Monitorering av ufraksjonert heparin. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-3.
Brev til redaktøren
- (2021). Preclinical characterisation and development of a novel myelodysplastic syndrome-derived cell line. British Journal of Haematology. 415-427.
- (2015). Immunological aspects of myelodysplastic syndromes.
- (2008). The chemokine system in acute myelogenous leukemia.
- (2010). Circulating T Cells Derived From Patients with Low Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes Show Altered Chemokine Receptor Expression. Blood. 1637-1638.
- (2009). PRIMARY HUMAN ACUTE MYELOGENOUS LEUKEMIA CELLS SHOW CONSTITUTIVE RELEASE OF SEVERAL MATRIX METALLOPROTEASES AND THEIR INHIBITORS. Haematologica. 545-545.
- (2008). Chemokine receptor expression by circulating T cells derived from acute leukemia patients with severe chemotherapy-induced cytopenia express a wide range of chemokine receptors. Haematologica. 456-457.
- (2007). The protein kinase C activator PEP005 increases the chemokine release in native acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) blasts. Experimental Hematology. 87-87.
- (2007). In vitro induction of a dendritic cell phenotype in primary human acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) blasts: The chemokine release profile of the AML dendritic cells depends on the experimental protocol. Haematologica. 485-485.
- (2019). Treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome in the era of next-generation sequencing. Journal of Internal Medicine. 1-22.
- (2019). Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells in Hematologic Diseases: Promising Biomarkers and Treatment Targets. HemaSphere. 1-12.
- (2013). The possible diagnostic and prognostic use of systemic chemokine profiles in clinical medicine-the experience in acute myeloid leukemia from disease development and diagnosis via conventional chemotherapy to allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Toxins. 336-362.
- (2012). High-dose etoposide in allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 765-782.
- (2011). The chemokine system. in allogeneic stem-cell transplantation: a possible therapeutic target? Expert Review of Hematology. 563-576.
- (2011). Acute myeloid leukemia with the t(8;21) translocation: clinical consequences and biological implications. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. 23 sider.
- (2010). The chemokine system in experimental and clinical hematology. Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology. 3-12.
- (2010). The Chemokine Network in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia: Molecular Mechanisms Involved in Leukemogenesis and Therapeutic Implications. Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology. 149-172.
- (2008). Anticancer Immunotherapy in Combination with Proapoptotic Therapy. Current Cancer Drug Targets. 666-675.
- (2005). Antiangiogenic therapy in acute myelogenous leukemia: Targeting of vascular endothelial growth factor and interleukin 8 as possible antileukemic strategies. Current Cancer Drug Targets. 229-248.