- (2022). Specific depressive symptoms are related with different patterns of alcohol use in community-dwelling older adults. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics (Print).
- (2021). Differentiating traits and states identifies the importance of chronic neuropsychiatric symptoms for cognitive prognosis in mild dementia. Alzheimer's and Dementia: Diagnosis, Assessment and Disease Monitoring. 1-11.
- (2021). Benzodiazepines and antidepressants: Effects on cognitive and functional decline in Alzheimer's disease and Lewy body dementia. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 917-925.
- (2021). Association of malnutrition with functional and cognitive trajectories in people living with dementia: a five-year follow-up study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 1713-1722.
- (2020). The Truth behind the Zeros: A New Approach to Principal Component Analysis of the Neuropsychiatric Inventory. Multivariate Behavioral Research. 70-85.
- (2020). Neuropsychiatric symptoms and functional decline in Alzheimerʼs disease and Lewy body dementia. Journal of The American Geriatrics Society. 2257-2263.
- (2020). Hippocampal subfields and decline in activities of daily living in Alzheimer’s disease and dementia with Lewy bodies. Neurodegenerative Disease Management. 357-367.
- (2019). The individual course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in people with Alzheimer’s and Lewy body dementia: 12-year longitudinal cohort study. British Journal of Psychiatry. 6 sider.
- (2019). Serum Potassium Is Associated with Cognitive Decline in Patients with Lewy Body Dementia. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 239-253.
- (2019). Frailty in Older Adults with Mild Dementia: Dementia with Lewy Bodies and Alzheimer's Disease. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders Extra. 176-183.
- (2018). Course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: 5-year longitudinal study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 1361-1369.
- (2018). Antibodies to multiple receptors are associated with neuropsychiatric symptoms and mortality in Alzheimer's disease: A longitudinal study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 761-774.
- (2012). Acute effects of orexigenic antipsychotic drugs on lipid and carbohydrate metabolism in rat. Psychopharmacology. 783-794.
- (2011). Lipogenic effects of psychotropic drugs: focus on the SREBP system. Frontiers in Bioscience. 49-60.
- (2009). Psychotropic drugs up-regulate the expression of cholesterol transport proteins including ApoE in cultured human CNS- and liver cells. BMC Pharmacology.
- (2009). Acute clozapine exposure in vivo induces lipid accumulation and marked sequential changes in the expression of SREBP, PPAR, and LXR target genes in rat liver. Psychopharmacology. 73-84.
- (2008). Increased expression of lipid biosynthesis genes in peripheral blood cells of olanzapine-treated patients. International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology. 679-684.
- (2007). Zebrafish kidney marrow contains ABCG2-dependent side population cells exhibiting hematopoietic stem cell properties. Differentiation. 175-183.
- (2007). Gene expression profiles in rat brain disclose CNS signature genes and regional patterns of functional specialisation. BMC Genomics.
- (2006). SREBP activation by antipsychotic- and antidepressant-drugs in cultured human liver cells: Relevance for metabolic side-effects? Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 167-173.
- (2006). Drug-induced activation of SREBP-controlled lipogenic gene expression in CNS-related cell lines: Marked differences between various antipsychotic drugs. BMC Neuroscience.
- (2005). Antipsychotic drugs activate SREBP-regulated expression of lipid biosynthetic genes in cultured human glioma cells: a novel mechanism of action? The Pharmacogenomics Journal. 298-304.
- (2018). Advanced cerebral amyloid angiopathy and small vessel disease are associated with psychosis in Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 1-3.
- (2019). Neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: long-term course and neuropathology.
- (2008). Effect of clozapine on memory function in the hippocampal lesion model of schizophrenia. International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology. 261-261.
- (2008). Differential effects of antipsychotic drugs on ATP-binding cassette type A1 (ABCA1) and apolipoprotein E (ApoE) gene expression in cultured cells. International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology. 259-259.
- (2007). Increased expression of lipid biosynthesis genes in peripheral blood cells of olanzapine-treated patients. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 501-501.
- (2006). Antipsychotic and antidepressive drugs regulate the expression of apolipoprotein E. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 338-338.