- (2023). Vitamin B<inf>12</inf> status in infancy and the effect of a vitamin B<inf>12</inf> injection in infants with subclinical vitamin B<inf>12</inf> deficiency: study protocol for a register-based randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open.
- (2023). Inadequate Iodine Intake in Mothers of Young Children in Innlandet County, Norway. Current Developments in Nutrition (CDN).
- (2021). Social determinants and changes in energy drink consumption among adolescents in Norway, 2017-2019: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. 9 sider.
- (2021). Biomarkers and Fatty Fish Intake: A Randomized Controlled Trial in Norwegian Preschool Children. Journal of Nutrition. 2134-2141.
- (2021). Adequate urinary iodine concentration among infants in the inland area of Norway. Nutrients. 12 sider.
- (2020). The Reliability of Iodine Concentration in Diaper-Retrieved Infant Urine Using Urine Collection Pads, and in Their Mothers' Breastmilk. Biomolecules. 8 sider.
- (2020). Mild to Moderate Iodine Deficiency and Inadequate Iodine Intake in Lactating Women in the Inland Area of Norway. Nutrients. 14 sider.
- (2020). Dietary intake and biomarkers of folate and cobalamin status in Norwegian preschool children: The FINS-KIDS Study . Journal of Nutrition. 1852-1858.