EOR in fractured and heterogeneous reservoirs.
In-situ flow dynamics.
- 2019. Core Scale Modeling of Polymer Gel Dehydration by Spontaneous Imbibition. SPE Journal. doi: https://doi.org/10.2118/190189-PA
- 2019. Foam Flow and Mobility Control in Natural Fracture Networks. Transport in Porous Media. Publisert 2019-02-27. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11242-019-01249-3
- 2019. Water Leakoff during Gel Placement in Fractures: Extension to Oil-Saturated Porous Media. SPE Production & Operations. 12 sider. doi: 10.2118/190256-PA
- 2019. The Effect of Non-Uniform Wettability and Heterogeneity on Induction Time and Onset of Spontaneous Imbibition. SPE Journal. doi: https://doi.org/10.2118/190311-PA
- 2018. Darcy Scale Simulation of Boundary Condition Effects during Capillary Dominated Flow in High Permeability Systems. SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering. 22: 673-691. doi: https://doi.org/10.2118/188625-PA
- 2017. Implications for improved polymer gel conformance control during low-salinity chase-floods in fractured carbonates. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 163: 661-670. doi: 10.1016/j.petrol.2017.10.033
- 2016. Low-salinity chase waterfloods improve performance of Cr(III)-acetate hydrolyzed polyacrylamide gel in fractured cores. SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering. 19: 331-339. doi: 10.2118/173749-PA
- 2016. New insight into wormhole formation in polymer gel during water chase floods with positron emission tomography. SPE Journal. 22: 32-40. doi: 10.2118/180051-PA
- 2015. Low salinity chase waterfloods improve performance of Cr(III)-Acetate HPAM gel in fractured cores. Proceedings - SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry. 1: 565-581.
- 2015. Washout of Cr(III)-acetate-HPAM gels from fractures: Effect of gel state during placement. SPE Production & Operations. 30: 99-109. doi: 10.2118/169064-PA
- 2015. CO2 EOR by Diffusive Mixing in Fractured Reservoirs. Petrophysics. 56: 23-31.
- 2014. Miscible and immiscible foam injection for mobility control and EOR in fractured oil-wet carbonate rocks. Transport in Porous Media. 104: 109-131. doi: 10.1007/s11242-014-0323-6
- 2014. Conformance Control for Enhanced Oil Recovery in Fractured Reservoirs. 154 sider.
- 2014. Conformance Control for Enhanced Oil Recovery in Fractured Reservoirs. University of Bergen.
- 2014. Conformance Control for Enhanced Oil Recovery in Fractured Reservoirs. 120 sider.
- 2009. EOR by Polymer Gel Extrusion through Fractures: An Experimental Study of Water Leakoff as Function of Flow Rate, Wettability and Relative Permeability. 143 sider.
- 2019. Interpretation of Induction Time and Nonstandard Spontaneous Imbibition Trends Utilizing In-situ Measurements – Identification of No-Flow Regions and Wettability Alteration. KAPITTEL. I:
- 2019. IOR 2019. 1220 sider. ISBN: 978-94-6282-278-8.
- 2018. Core Scale Simulation of Spontaneous Solvent Imbibition from HPAM Gel. KAPITTEL. I:
- 2018. SPE Improved Oil Recovery Conference. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 3650 sider. ISBN: 978-1-61399-570-9.
- 2018. Solvent Leakoff During Gel Placement in Fractures: Extension to Oil-Saturated Porous Media. Konferanseartikkel. I:
- 2018. The Onset of Spontaneous Imbibition: How Irregular Fronts Influence Imbibition Rate and Scaling Groups. KAPITTEL, sider . I:
- 2017. Numerical Interpretation of Laboratory Spontaneous Imbibition - Incorporation of the Capillary Back Pressure and How it Affects SCAL. KAPITTEL. I:
- 2017. SPE Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference. Society of Petroleum Engineers. ISBN: 978-1-61399-563-1.
- 2016. New Insight from Visualization of Mobility Control for Enhanced Oil Recovery Using Polymer Gels and Foams. Chapter 3, sider 101-122. I:
- 2016. CHEMICAL ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY (CEOR)- A PRACTICAL OVERVIEW. INTECH. 191 sider. ISBN: 978-953-51-2700-0.
- 2007. Do’s and Don’ts When Developing a System to Investigate Spontaneous Imbibition in Unconsolidated Porous Media. kapittel. I:
- 2007. Conference Proceedings of the Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts. Society of Core Analysts. 6 sider.
- 2007. Dos and Don'ts when Developing a System to Investigate Spontaneous Imbibition in Unconsolidated Porous Media. KAPITTEL. I:
BSc in Physics from UiB (2007)
MSc in Reservoir Physics from UiB (2009)