- (2021). Rethinking Ancient Centers of Learning: Madrasa in a Comparative-historical Perspective. British Journal of Educational Studies.
- (2021). Between Autonomy and Central Control: A Tale of Two University Reforms in Turkey During the Single-Party Era. Higher Education Policy.
- (2020). A republic of scholars or scholars of the republic? Reflections on the predicaments of academic freedom and university autonomy in Turkey. Higher Education Quarterly. 11 sider.
- (2019). İstisnailik, Olağanlık ve Melezlik: Organizasyon Teorisinde Üniversite. Amme Idaresi Dergisi (AID).
- (2017). Exploring higher education governance: Analytical models and heuristic frameworks. Yükseköğretim ve Bilim Dergisi.
- (2021). The Internationalization of Art Market in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Contemporary Istanbul Art Fair.
- (2021). Between Global Trends and Local Realities: The Emergence of National Quality Assurance System in Turkish Higher Education .
- (2019). Republic of Scholars or Scholars of Republic? Some Remarks on the University Autonomy and Academic Freedom in Turkey.
- (2018). Institutional Inequalities in Access to Higher Education in Turkey.
- (2017). Discourses on the University: Changing University Ideas in Turkey.