Camilla Hanquist Stokkevåg
Førsteamanuensis, Stipendiat Helse Vest. Modellering av stråleindusert kreft som følge av strålebehandling
- BesøksadresseAllégaten 555007 BergenRom527
- PostadressePostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2022). Impact of RBE variations on risk estimates of temporal lobe necrosis in patients treated with intensity-modulated proton therapy for head and neck cancer. Acta Oncologica. 215-222.
- (2022). A case-control study of linear energy transfer and relative biological effectiveness related to symptomatic brainstem toxicity following pediatric proton therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 47-55.
- (2021). The Organ Sparing Potential of Different Biological Optimization Strategies in Proton Therapy. Advances in Radiation Oncology.
- (2021). Mixed Effect Modeling of Dose and Linear Energy Transfer Correlations With Brain Image Changes After Intensity Modulated Proton Therapy for Skull Base Head and Neck Cancer. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 1-9.
- (2020). Variation in relative biological effectiveness for cognitive structures in proton therapy of pediatric brain tumors. Acta Oncologica. 1-9.
- (2020). The FLUKA Monte Carlo code coupled with an OER model for biologically weighted dose calculations in proton therapy of hypoxic tumors. Physica Medica. 166-172.
- (2020). Spatial agreement of brainstem dose distributions depending on biological model in proton therapy for pediatric brain tumors. Advances in Radiation Oncology. 1-9.
- (2020). Outcomes and patterns of radiation associated brain image changes after proton therapy for head and neck skull base cancers. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 119-125.
- (2020). Inter-patient variations in relative biological effectiveness for cranio-spinal irradiation with protons. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- (2020). Implementation of a double scattering nozzle for Monte Carlo recalculation of proton plans with variable relative biological effectiveness. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-20.
- (2019). Towards proton arc therapy: physical and biologically equivalent doses with increasing number of beams in pediatric brain irradiation. Acta Oncologica. 1451-1456.
- (2019). Temporal lobe sparing radiotherapy with photons or protons for cognitive function preservation in paediatric craniopharyngioma. Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- (2019). Radiation doses to brain substructures associated with cognition in radiotherapy of pediatric brain tumors. Acta Oncologica. 1457-1462.
- (2019). Normal tissue complication probability models in plan evaluation of children with brain tumors referred to proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1416-1422.
- (2019). First application of a novel SRAM-based neutron detector for proton therapy. Radiation Measurements. 45-52.
- (2018). Sensitivity study of the microdosimetric kinetic model parameters for carbon ion radiotherapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-14.
- (2018). Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- (2017). The influence of inter-fractional anatomy variation on secondary cancer risk estimates following radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 271-276.
- (2017). Monte Carlo simulations of a low energy proton beamline for radiobiological experiments. Acta Oncologica. 779-786.
- (2017). Linear energy transfer distributions in the brainstem depending on tumour location in intensity-modulated proton therapy of paediatric cancer. Acta Oncologica. 763-768.
- (2017). Biological dose and complication probabilities for the rectum and bladder based on linear energy transfer distributions in spot scanning proton therapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1413-1419.
- (2017). A phenomenological biological dose model for proton therapy based on linear energy transfer spectra. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 2586-2594.
- (2016). Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 300-306.
- (2015). Risk of radiation-induced secondary rectal and bladder cancer following radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1317-1325.
- (2015). Design and characterization of an SRAM-based neutron detector for particle therapy. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A : Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment. 64-71.
- (2014). Estimated risk of radiation-induced cancer following paediatric cranio-spinal irradiation with electron, photon and proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1048-1057.
- (2011). ALICE HLT High Speed Tracking on GPU. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science. 1845-1851.
Brev til redaktøren
- (2021). Response to: ‘Comments on “Temporal lobe sparing radiotherapy with photons or protons for cognitive function preservation in paediatric craniopharyngioma” by Toussaint, et al.: Prior similar field arrangement work and a need for variable RBE Use’. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 330-331.
- (2016). Model-based predictions of secondary cancer and late effect risks following particle therapy.
- (2017). Monte Carlo simulations of a low-energy proton beam and estimation of LET distributions. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 179-180.
- (2017). Radiation-induced cancer risk predictions in proton and heavy ion radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 259-262.
Stipendiat Helse Vest. Modellering av stråleindusert kreft som følge av strålebehandling