- 2020. Straight from the source's mouth: controls on field-constrained sediment export across the entire active Corinth Rift, central Greece. Basin Research.
- 2019. Tipping the balance: Shifts in sediment production in an active rift setting. Geology. 259-262.
- 2019. Spatial distribution of damage and strain within a normal fault relay at Kilve, UK. Journal of Structural Geology. 194-209.
- 2019. High-resolution record reveals climate-driven environmental and sedimentary changes in an active rift. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- 2018. Topology, connectivity and percolation in fracture networks. Journal of Structural Geology. 167-177.
- 2018. NetworkGT: A GIS tool for geometric and topological analysis of two-dimensional fracture networks. Geosphere. 1618-1634.
- 2018. High-angle, not low-angle, normal faults dominate early rift extension in the Corinth Rift, central Greece. Geology. 115-118.
- 2018. Graph theory and the analysis of fracture networks. Journal of Structural Geology.
- 2018. Earthquake clustering and energy release of the African?Arabian rift system. Bulletin of The Seismological Society of America (BSSA). 155-162.
- 2018. Are landscapes buffered to high-frequency climate change? A comparison of sediment fluxes and depositional volumes in the Corinth rift, central Greece, over the past 130 k.y. Geological Society of America Bulletin.
- 2017. The topology of evolving rift fault networks: Single-phase vs multi-phase rifts. Journal of Structural Geology. 192-202.
- 2017. Quantifying structural controls on fluid flow: Insights from carbonate-hosted fault damage zones on the Maltese Islands. Journal of Structural Geology. 43-57.
- 2017. Interacting faults. Journal of Structural Geology. 1-22.
- 2017. Inclusion of Topological Measurements into Analytic Estimates of Effective Permeability in Fractured Media. Water Resources Research. 9424-9443.
- 2017. Changes of scaling relationships in an evolving population: The example of "sedimentary" stylolites. Journal of Structural Geology. 118-133.
- 2016. Topological characteristics of simple and complex normal fault networks. Journal of Structural Geology. 68-84.
- 2016. Rapid spatiotemporal variations in rift structure during development of the Corinth Rift, central Greece. Tectonics. 1225-1248.
- 2016. Glossary of fault and other fracture networks. Journal of Structural Geology. 12-29.
- 2018. Outcrop fracture characterization for geothermal reservoirs: challenges in optimizing inputs for reservoir models.
- 2020. The relationship between fluid flow, structures, and depositional architecture in sedimentary rocks: An example-based overview. Geofluids. 1-19.