- Telefon+47 55 58 97 33+47 913 48 812
- BesøksadresseOverlege Danielsens HusÅrstadveien 215009 BergenRom518
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2021. Cobalamin and folate status in women during early pregnancy in Bhaktapur, Nepal. Journal of Nutritional Science (JNS).
- 2020. Prevalence of underweight, overweight, and obesity in adults in Bhaktapur, Nepal in 2015–2017. Frontiers in Nutrition. 1-8.
- 2020. Health-related behaviors in adolescents mediate the association between subjective social status and body mass index. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-16.
- 2020. Association of plasma total cysteine and anthropometric status in 6–30 months old Indian children . Nutrients. 1-12.
- 2020. Association of maternal plasma total cysteine and growth among infants in Nepal: A cohort study. Nutrients. 1-13.
- 2020. Agreement between mothers and fieldworkers while assessing child development using ages and stages questionnaires, Third edition in Nepal. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-9.
- 2019. Severe acute malnutrition and mortality in children in the community: Comparison of indicators in a multi-country pooled analysis. PLOS ONE.
- 2018. Environmental Enteropathy, Micronutrient Adequacy and Length Velocity in Nepalese Children - the Mal-Ed Birth Cohort Study. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN.
- 2017. Predicting undernutrition at age 2 years with early attained weight and length compared with weight and length velocity. Journal of Pediatrics. 127-132.e1.
- 2016. Using growth velocity to predict child mortality. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 801-807.
- 2014. Seasonal and spatial factors related to longitudinal patterns of child growth in Bwamanda, DR Congo . Earth Perspectives.
- 2014. Incidence and course of child malnutrition according to clinical or anthropometrical assessment: A longitudinal study from rural DR Congo. BMC Pediatrics.
- 2016. Growth velocity predicts child mortality better than attained growth.
- 2017. Growth velocity of young children in two low-resource settings. Patterns and abilities to predict negative health outcomes.
- 2014. Seasonal and spatial factors related to longitudinal patterns of child Growth in Bwamanda, DR Congo.
- 2013. Statistical Modeling. 451-490. I:
- 2013. Epidemiology: Principles and Practical Guidelines. Springer.