- Telefon+47 55 58 97 33+47 913 48 812
- BesøksadresseOverlege Danielsens HusÅrstadveien 215009 BergenRom518
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). The effect of infant vitamin B12 supplementation on neurodevelopment: A follow-up of a randomized placebo-controlled trial in Nepal. . British Journal of Nutrition. 1-8.
- (2022). The association between biomass fuel use for cooking and linear growth in young children in Bhaktapur, Nepal. Environment International.
- (2021). The effect of vitamin B12-supplementation on actigraphy measured sleep pattern; a randomized control trial. Clinical Nutrition. 6 sider.
- (2021). Comparing Attained Weight and Weight Velocity during the First 6 Months in Predicting Child Undernutrition and Mortality . Journal of Nutrition.
- (2021). Cobalamin and folate status in women during early pregnancy in Bhaktapur, Nepal. Journal of Nutritional Science (JNS). 9 sider.
- (2020). Prevalence of underweight, overweight, and obesity in adults in Bhaktapur, Nepal in 2015–2017. Frontiers in Nutrition. 1-8.
- (2020). Health-related behaviors in adolescents mediate the association between subjective social status and body mass index. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-16.
- (2020). Association of plasma total cysteine and anthropometric status in 6–30 months old Indian children . Nutrients. 1-12.
- (2020). Association of maternal plasma total cysteine and growth among infants in Nepal: A cohort study. Nutrients. 1-13.
- (2020). Agreement between mothers and fieldworkers while assessing child development using ages and stages questionnaires, Third edition in Nepal. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-9.
- (2019). Severe acute malnutrition and mortality in children in the community: Comparison of indicators in a multi-country pooled analysis. PLOS ONE.
- (2018). Environmental Enteropathy, Micronutrient Adequacy and Length Velocity in Nepalese Children - the Mal-Ed Birth Cohort Study. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN.
- (2017). Predicting undernutrition at age 2 years with early attained weight and length compared with weight and length velocity. Journal of Pediatrics. 127-132.e1.
- (2016). Using growth velocity to predict child mortality. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 801-807.
- (2014). Seasonal and spatial factors related to longitudinal patterns of child growth in Bwamanda, DR Congo . Earth Perspectives.
- (2014). Incidence and course of child malnutrition according to clinical or anthropometrical assessment: A longitudinal study from rural DR Congo. BMC Pediatrics.
- (2016). Growth velocity predicts child mortality better than attained growth.
- (2017). Growth velocity of young children in two low-resource settings. Patterns and abilities to predict negative health outcomes.
- (2014). Seasonal and spatial factors related to longitudinal patterns of child Growth in Bwamanda, DR Congo.
- (2022). Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on daily life and worry among mothers in Bhaktapur, Nepal. PLoS Global Public Health.
- (2022). Biomass fuel use for cooking in Nepalese families and child cognitive abilities, results from a community-based study. Environmental Research.
- (2013). Statistical Modeling. 451-490. I:
- (2013). Epidemiology: Principles and Practical Guidelines. Springer.