- (2019). Surgical decompression of arachnoid cysts leads to improved quality of life: a prospective study-long-term follow-up. Acta Neurochirurgica. 2253-2263.
- (2019). Impaired cerebrovascular reactivity may predict delayed cerebral ischemia after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 1-10.
- (2019). Anxiety and depression in patients with intracranial arachnoid cysts-A prospective study. World Neurosurgery. e645-e653.
- (2018). Time course of cerebrovascular reactivity in patients treated for unruptured intracranial aneurysms: A one-year transcranial Doppler and acetazolamide follow-up study. BioMed Research International. 1-9.
- (2017). Rupture prediction of intracranial aneurysms: a nationwide matched case-control study of hemodynamics at the time of diagnosis. Journal of Neurosurgery. 854-860.
- (2016). Surgical decompression of arachnoid cysts leads to improved quality of life: A prospective study. Neurosurgery. 613-625.
- (2016). Cerebrovascular reactivity after treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms - a transcranial Doppler sonography and acetazolamide study. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 97-103.
- (2015). Disequilibrium in patients with posterior fossa arachnoid cysts. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 23-30.
- (2015). Continuous Local Intra-Arterial Nimodipine for the Treatment of Cerebral Vasospasm. Journal of Neurological Surgery Reports. e75-78.
- (2014). Pre- and post-operative dizziness and postural instability in temporal arachnoid cyst patients. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 335-342.
- (2014). Massive parallel sequencing provides new perspectives on bacterial brain abscesses. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1990-1997.
- (2014). Carotid intima-media thickness - a potential predictor for rupture risk of intracranial aneurysms. International Journal of Stroke. 866-872.
- (2013). Quantitative proteomics comparison of arachnoid cyst fluid and cerebrospinal fluid collected perioperatively from arachnoid cyst patients. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- (2013). Maze learning in patients with intracranial arachnoid cysts. Acta Neurochirurgica. 841-848.
- (2012). What is the pressure in chronic subdural hematomas? A prospective, population-based study. Journal of Neurotrauma. 137-142.
- (2011). Protein profiling reveals inter-individual protein homogeneity of arachnoid cyst fluid and high qualitative similarity to cerebrospinal fluid. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- (2010). Reversible dyscognition in patients with a unilateral, middle fossa arachnoid cyst revealed by using a laptop based neuropsychological test battery (CANTAB). Journal of Neurology. 1909-1916.
- (2010). Microarray-based gene expression profiling and DNA copy number variation analysis of temporal fossa arachnoid cysts. Cerebrospinal Fluid Research. 8 sider.
- (2010). Location, sidedness, and sex distribution of intracranial arachnoid cysts in a population-based sample. Journal of Neurosurgery. 934-939.
- (2010). Increased NKCC1 expression in arachnoid cysts supports secretory basis for cyst formation. Experimental Neurology. 424-428.
- (2010). Arachnoid cysts do not contain cerebrospinal fluid: A comparative chemical analysis of arachnoid cyst fluid and cerebrospinal fluid in adults. Cerebrospinal Fluid Research.
- (2009). Differences in anatomical distribution, gender, and sidedness between ruptured and unruptured intracranial aneurysms in a defined patient population. Acta Neurochirurgica. 1569-1574.
- (2008). How often do chronic extra-cerebral haematomas occur in patients with intracranial arachnoid cysts? Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 72-75.
- (2007). Visual attention in patients with intracranial arachnoid cysts. Journal of Neurology. 60-66.
- (2007). Intracystic pressure in patients with temporal arachnoid cysts: a prospective study of preoperative complaints and postoperative outcome. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 620-623.
- (2007). A population based study of intracranial arachnoid cysts: clinical and neuroimaging outcomes following surgical cyst decompression in adults. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 1129-1135.
- (2006). Arachnoid cysts in adults: long-term follow-up of patients treated with internal shunts to the subdural compartment. Surgical Neurology. 56-61.
- (2006). A population-based study of neurosurgical and endovascular treatment of ruptured, intracranial aneurysms in a small neurosurgical unit. Neurosurgery. 1168-1176.
- (2006). A population-based study of intracranial arachnoid cysts: clinical and neuroirnaging outcomes following surgical cyst decompression in children. Journal of Neurosurgery. 385-390.
- (2005). Arachnoid cysts cause cognitive deficits that improve after surgery. Neurology. 160-162.
- (2005). TREATMENT OF INTRACRANIAL ANEURYSMS � THE EXPERIENCE OF A SMALL, REGIONAL HOSPITAL.
- (2005). Arachnoid cysts and cognition.
- (2007). Monozygotic twins with mirror image cysts: Indication of a genetic mechanism in arachnoid cysts? Neurology. 110-111.
- (2015). Referee Report For: Risk of intracranial hemorrhage in users of oral antithrombotic drugs: Study protocol for a nationwide study. F1000 Research. 1519.
Brev til redaktøren
- (2023). Possible association of trichorhinophalangeal syndrome I and intracranial subependymoma. Clinical Genetics.
- (2009). Intracranial arachnoid cysts in adults.
- (2005). Clinical and radiological outcome in patients operated for an arachnoid cyst � a population based, retrospective study.
- (2020). Corrigendum to “Cerebrovascular reactivity after treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms - A transcranial Doppler sonography and acetazolamide study” (Journal of the Neurological Sciences (2016) 363 (97–103), (S0022510X15300903), (10.1016/j.jns.2015.12.024)). Journal of the Neurological Sciences.
- (2021). Dyslipidemia and rupture risk of intracranial aneurysms—a systematic review. Neurosurgical review. 1-8.