- (2022). A conceptual geological model for offshore wind sites in former ice stream settings: The Utsira Nord site, North Sea. Journal of the Geological Society.
- (2021). Transport of mafic magma through the crust and sedimentary basins: Jameson Land, East Greenland. Journal of the Geological Society. 20 sider.
- (2021). The spatial distribution of igneous centres along the Norwegian Atlantic Margin (Møre and Vøring) and their relationship to magmatic plumbing systems. Journal of the Geological Society.
- (2021). Recognition and characterization of small-scale sand injectites in seismic data: implications for reservoir development. Journal of the Geological Society.
- (2021). Linking sediment supply variations and tectonic evolution in deep time, source-to-sink systems—The Triassic Greater Barents Sea Basin. Geological Society of America Bulletin.
- (2021). Insights into past tectonism from authigenic quartz. Geochemical Perspectives Letters. 27-31.
- (2020). Using digital outcrops to make the high Arctic more accessible through the Svalbox database. Journal of Geoscience Education (JGE). 16 sider.
- (2020). Seismic expression of shear zones: Insights from 2-D point-spread-function-based convolution modelling. Journal of Structural Geology.
- (2020). Regional correlation and seismic stratigraphy of Triassic Strata in the Greater Barents Sea: implications for sediment transport in Arctic basins. Basin Research.
- (2020). Quartz overgrowth textures and fluid inclusion thermometry evidence for basin-scale sedimentary recycling: An example from the Mesozoic Barents Sea Basin. Basin Research. 14 sider.
- (2019). Structural and lithological controls on the architecture of igneous intrusions: examples from the NW Australian Shelf. Petroleum Geoscience. 50-69.
- (2019). Mud-rich delta-scale compound clinoforms in the Triassic shelf of northern Pangea (Havert Formation, south-western Barents Sea). Sedimentology. 2234-2267.
- (2019). Linking the high-resolution architecture of modern and ancient wave-dominated deltas: Processes, products, and forcing factors. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 168-185.
- (2019). Linking regional unconformities in the Barents Sea to compression-induced forebulge uplift at the Triassic-Jurassic transition. Tectonophysics. 35-51.
- (2018). Using climate to relate water-discharge and area in modern and ancient catchments. Sedimentology. 1378-1389.
- (2018). Seismic interpretation of sill complexes in sedimentary basins: Implications for the sub-sill imaging problem. Journal of the Geological Society. 193-209.
- (2018). Revisiting morphological relationships of modern source-to-sink segments as a first-order approach to scale ancient sedimentary systems. Sedimentary Geology. 111-133.
- (2017). Linking an Early Triassic delta to antecedent topography: Source-to-sink study of the southwestern Barents Sea margin. Geological Society of America Bulletin. 263-283.
- (2017). Clinoform development and topset evolution in a mud-rich delta - the Middle Triassic Kobbe Formation, Norwegian Barents Sea. Sedimentology. 1132-1169.
- (2016). Facies model for a coarse-grained, tide-influenced delta: Gule Horn Formation (Early Jurassic), Jameson Land, Greenland. Sedimentology. 33 sider.
- (2016). Basin-scale architecture of deeply emplaced sill complexes: Jameson Land, East Greenland Christian. Journal of the Geological Society. 23-40.
- (2016). 2(3)D convolution modelling of complex geological targets – beyond 1D convolution. First Break. 99-107.
- (2015). Sedimentology and reservoir properties of tabular and erosive offshore transition deposits in wave-dominated, shallow-marine strata: Book cliffs, USA. Petroleum Geoscience. 55-73.
- (2014). Distribution of discontinuous Mudstone beds within wavedominated shallow-marine deposits: Star point sandstone and blackhawk formation, Eastern Utah. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. 1401-1429.
- (2012). From pull-apart basins to ultraslow spreading: Results from the western Barents Sea Margin. Tectonophysics. 44-61.
- (2017). Marine Geological Cruise Report from Fjærlandsfjorden og Aurlandsfjorden. R/V Hans Brattstrøm. Report No. 100-05/17, Department of Earth Science, University of Bergen, Norway. .
- (2022). Evolution of a clastic source-to-sink system through the Permian-Triassic transition: Provenance and petrography of the Havert Formation on Finnmark Platform, Barents Sea, Norway.
- (2021). Triassic sediment supply reconstructions in the Greater Barents Sea Basin.
- (2019). Распространение и характеристика триасовых отложений Баренцевоморского бассейна (Норвежский и Российский сектор).
- (2019). Seismic Signature of Shear Zones: Insights from 2-D PSF-based Convolution Modelling.
- (2017). Internasjonal forskningsgruppe studerer triaslagrekken på Svalbard og i Barentshavet med nytt blikk: Ny forståelse av et gigantisk elve- og deltasystem.
- (2017). Digital outcrop modelling results and workflows for derived synthetic seismic imaging.
- (2017). An integrated view of sedimentary systems in the Triassic Barents Sea.
- (2016). Methodologies to understand the time represented by siliciclastic sedimentary deposits: Applied on an Induan Fennoscandia-derived sedimentary fan in the South-west Barents Sea.
- (2016). Deeply emplaced igneous intrusions in sedimentary basins: examples from East Greenland.
- (2015). Source-to-sink study of Fennoscandian-derived sedimentary fans of the Havert Formation. What do I know and what do I want to know.
- (2015). Source-to-sink aspects of the Triassic Barents: Sea Preliminary results, perspectives and plan.
- (2016). Jakta på storflaumen - Ka vil DU bli? Feltgeolog?
- (2016). Flaum på Vestlandet - Tankar om den store flaumen i 2014.
- (2015). Flooding in glacial valleys – results and implications of the 2014 flood in western Norway.
- (2014). Veldige klimaendringar på Mars.
- (2022). Provenance of the Middle Triassic Kobbe Formation in the SW Barents Sea.
- (2021). What do small-scale sand injectites look like in 2D seismic data?
- (2021). Sediment transport and upland linkages in an enormous intracratonic Basin - Insights from cross-disciplinary source-to-sink studies in the Triassic Greater Barents Sea Basin .
- (2021). Provenance of the Middle Triassic Kobbe Formation in the SW Barents Sea – constraining the Fennoscandian sand and locating the mixing zone.
- (2021). Identifying and constraining sedimentary recycling from microscopic fluid inclusions in quartz overgrowth.
- (2020). Towards a revised stratigraphic framework for the Triassic in the Norwegian Barents Sea.
- (2020). Sedimentation rates in the Greater Barents Sea throughout the Triassic.
- (2020). Detrital zircon inventory of the Triassic Greater Barents Sea Basin: sediment transport and geodynamics.
- (2019). Synthetic seismic modelling of fluvial channels in the Blackhawk Formation as an analogue to the Triassic Barents Sea.
- (2019). Stress state versus host-rock lithology as a control on architecture of igneous sheet intrusions.
- (2019). Seismic signature of shear zones: insights from 2-D convolution forward modelling .
- (2019). Sedimentation rates in recently glaciated fjord-valley systems - Insights from marine data in Fjærlandsfjorden, a tributary of Sognefjorden.
- (2019). Regional correlation of Triassic clinoforms in the Greater Barents Sea Basin.
- (2019). Regional correlation of Triassic clinoforms in the Greater Barents Sea Basin.
- (2019). Linking erosion history in Northern Fennoscandia to stratigraphy in the Barents Sea over the last 600 Ma .
- (2019). Large-scale seismic correlation and sequence stratigraphy in the Triassic of the Barents Sea.
- (2018). Source-to-sink in a western Norwegian fjord-valley system - How do landslides, floods and eroding glaciers influence sediment supply in the Holocene?
- (2018). Seismic Interpretation of Mafic Sill-Complexes in Sedimentary Basins .
- (2018). Large-scale correlation and sedimentation rates throughout the Triassic Barents Sea mega-basin.
- (2017). Understanding seismic imaging and controls on sill intrusions using lidar data from East Greenland.
- (2017). Source-to-sink study of the southwestern Barents Sea margin: Using ancient catchments to constrain reservoir-quality sandstone.
- (2017). Linking an Early Triassic delta to antecedent topography: source-to-sink study of the southwestern Barents Sea margin.
- (2017). Fjord basin sediments as archives of extreme flood events in Western Norway.
- (2017). Basin-scale architecture of deeply emplaced sill complexes.
- (2016). Virtual outcrops to synthetic seismic modelling.
- (2016). Tana - a very old river: Linking an Early Triassic delta to antecedent topography.
- (2016). Source-to-sink and mass-balance of the entire Triassic Barents Sea - Ideas, Plans and preliminary results.
- (2016). Source-to-Sink and sediment balance of the Triassic Barents Sea: Changes in paleogeography and reservoir properties in response to contrasting sediment supply.
- (2016). Reservoir architecture from outcrops: Understanding controls on seismic-to-core scale heterogeneities.
- (2016). Relating water-discharge and catchment area in modern and ancient catchments.
- (2016). Mass-balance of an Induan (Early Triassic) Fennoscandian-derived source-to-sink system in the Barents Sea: Implications for early Triassic landscape and exhumation.
- (2016). Den store flaumen i 2014 - Fjordsediment som arkiv for før-instrumentelle flaumar på Vestlandet.
- (2015). Source-to-sink aspects of the lowermost Triassic deposits on the Finnmark Platform.
- (2015). Relative sea-level-variations in Brent-type deposits: Intra-parasequence-scale shoreline trajectories in outcrop derived from helicopter-mounted lidar models from the Book Cliffs, Utah, USA.
- (2015). No Evidence for Sea Level Fall in the Cretaceous Strata of the Book Cliffs.
- (2014). Large variations in sedimentary architecture in a seasonal tropical, low-accommodation fluvial system.
- (2014). Facies Model for an Ancient Tide-Dominated Delta: The Early Jurassic Gule Horn Formation, Jameson Land, Eastern Greenland.
- (2013). Distribution and dimensions of reservoir elements and baffles in shallow-marine reservoirs.
- (2012). Dimension, distribution and controls of depositional elements in tide-dominated deposits.
- (2016). 2nd Virtual Geoscience Conference, Proceedings Volume. Uni Research AS.
- (2016). Magmatiske intrusjoner på Øst-Grønland. geoforskning.no.
- (2014). Veldige klimaendringer på Mars. Naturen.
- (2021). Stratigraphy, sediment volumes and source-to-sink of the Triassic Greater Barents Sea Basin and surrounding Arctic Region.
- (2014). Shallow-marine facies and virtual outcrop geology: Intra-parasequence variability in ancient, shallow-marine environments.
- (2015). Ei varsla ulukke.
- (2018). Storage and Transport of Magma in the Layered Crust—Formation of Sills and Related Flat-Lying Intrusions. 26 sider.
- (2016). Advances in the automated geometric extraction and analysis of geological bodies from virtual outcrops. 2 sider.
- (2021). A conceptual geological model for Utsira Nord offshore wind site in the Norwegian North Sea. Presentation and Conference paper. . EAGE extended abstracts.
- (2021). Tectonic influence of Large Igneous Provinces on source-to-sink systems, the case study of Shetland during the Palaeocene - Preliminary results.
- (2021). Impact of climatic step-changes on source-to-sink systems: Petrographic changes across the Permian-Triassic changes on the Finnmark Platform, Barents Sea, N Norway.
- (2019). Mapping of late Holocene avalanche processes in Fjærlandsfjorden based on marine data.
- (2019). Distribution and characteristics of the Triassic sequences in the Barents Sea mega-basin.
- (2016). Seismic imaging of deeply emplaced sill complexes.
- (2015). Geometries of deep intrusions in reservoir rocks in large-scale Heli-LiDAR-data from East Greenland.
- (2014). Erosive Offshore Transition Zone-deposits: Characteristics, reservoirs properties and formative mechanics.
- (2012). Controls on intra-parasequence facies development in shallow-marine, wave-dominated deposits.
- (2011). Strukturen til jordskorpen vest for Bjørnøya.
- (2017). Effects of igneous intrusions on the petroleum system: a review. First Break. 47-56.