- 2020. Using digital outcrops to make the high Arctic more accessible through the Svalbox database. Journal of Geoscience Education (JGE). 1-16.
- 2019. Structural and lithological controls on the architecture of igneous intrusions: examples from the NW Australian Shelf. Petroleum Geoscience. 50-69.
- 2019. Mud-rich delta-scale compound clinoforms in the Triassic shelf of northern Pangea (Havert Formation, south-western Barents Sea). Sedimentology. 2234-2267.
- 2019. Linking the high-resolution architecture of modern and ancient wave-dominated deltas: Processes, products, and forcing factors. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 168-185.
- 2019. Linking regional unconformities in the Barents Sea to compression-induced forebulge uplift at the Triassic-Jurassic transition. Tectonophysics. 35-51.
- 2018. Using climate to relate water-discharge and area in modern and ancient catchments. Sedimentology. 1378-1389.
- 2018. Seismic interpretation of sill complexes in sedimentary basins: Implications for the sub-sill imaging problem. Journal of the Geological Society. 193-209.
- 2018. Revisiting morphological relationships of modern source-to-sink segments as a first-order approach to scale ancient sedimentary systems. Sedimentary Geology. 111-133.
- 2017. Linking an Early Triassic delta to antecedent topography: Source-to-sink study of the southwestern Barents Sea margin. Geological Society of America Bulletin. 263-283.
- 2017. Clinoform development and topset evolution in a mud-rich delta - the Middle Triassic Kobbe Formation, Norwegian Barents Sea. Sedimentology. 1132-1169.
- 2016. Facies model for a coarse-grained, tide-influenced delta: Gule Horn Formation (Early Jurassic), Jameson Land, Greenland. Sedimentology. 33 sider.
- 2016. Basin-scale architecture of deeply emplaced sill complexes: Jameson Land, East Greenland Christian. Journal of the Geological Society. 23-40.
- 2016. 2(3)D convolution modelling of complex geological targets – beyond 1D convolution. First Break. 99-107.
- 2015. Sedimentology and reservoir properties of tabular and erosive offshore transition deposits in wave-dominated, shallow-marine strata: Book cliffs, USA. Petroleum Geoscience. 55-73.
- 2014. Distribution of discontinuous Mudstone beds within wavedominated shallow-marine deposits: Star point sandstone and blackhawk formation, Eastern Utah. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. 1401-1429.
- 2012. From pull-apart basins to ultraslow spreading: Results from the western Barents Sea Margin. Tectonophysics. 44-61.
- 2017. Marine Geological Cruise Report from Fjærlandsfjorden og Aurlandsfjorden. R/V Hans Brattstrøm. Report No. 100-05/17, Department of Earth Science, University of Bergen, Norway. .
- 2017. Marine Geological Cruise Report from Fjærlandsfjorden and Aurlandsfjorden. .
- 2019. Распространение и характеристика триасовых отложений Баренцевоморского бассейна (Норвежский и Российский сектор).
- 2019. Seismic Signature of Shear Zones: Insights from 2-D PSF-based Convolution Modelling.
- 2017. Internasjonal forskningsgruppe studerer triaslagrekken på Svalbard og i Barentshavet med nytt blikk: Ny forståelse av et gigantisk elve- og deltasystem.
- 2017. Digital outcrop modelling results and workflows for derived synthetic seismic imaging.
- 2017. An integrated view of sedimentary systems in the Triassic Barents Sea.
- 2016. Methodologies to understand the time represented by siliciclastic sedimentary deposits: Applied on an Induan Fennoscandia-derived sedimentary fan in the South-west Barents Sea.
- 2016. Deeply emplaced igneous intrusions in sedimentary basins: examples from East Greenland.
- 2015. Source-to-sink study of Fennoscandian-derived sedimentary fans of the Havert Formation. What do I know and what do I want to know.
- 2015. Source-to-sink aspects of the Triassic Barents: Sea Preliminary results, perspectives and plan.
- 2016. Jakta på storflaumen - Ka vil DU bli? Feltgeolog?
- 2016. Flaum på Vestlandet - Tankar om den store flaumen i 2014.
- 2015. Flooding in glacial valleys – results and implications of the 2014 flood in western Norway.
- 2014. Veldige klimaendringar på Mars.
- 2020. Towards a revised stratigraphic framework for the Triassic in the Norwegian Barents Sea.
- 2020. Sedimentation rates in the Greater Barents Sea throughout the Triassic.
- 2020. Detrital zircon inventory of the Triassic Greater Barents Sea Basin: sediment transport and geodynamics.
- 2019. Synthetic seismic modelling of fluvial channels in the Blackhawk Formation as an analogue to the Triassic Barents Sea.
- 2019. Stress state versus host-rock lithology as a control on architecture of igneous sheet intrusions.
- 2019. Seismic signature of shear zones: insights from 2-D convolution forward modelling .
- 2019. Sedimentation rates in recently glaciated fjord-valley systems - Insights from marine data in Fjærlandsfjorden, a tributary of Sognefjorden.
- 2019. Regional correlation of Triassic clinoforms in the Greater Barents Sea Basin.
- 2019. Regional correlation of Triassic clinoforms in the Greater Barents Sea Basin.
- 2019. Linking erosion history in Northern Fennoscandia to stratigraphy in the Barents Sea over the last 600 Ma .
- 2019. Large-scale seismic correlation and sequence stratigraphy in the Triassic of the Barents Sea.
- 2018. Source-to-sink in a western Norwegian fjord-valley system - How do landslides, floods and eroding glaciers influence sediment supply in the Holocene?
- 2018. Seismic Interpretation of Mafic Sill-Complexes in Sedimentary Basins .
- 2018. Large-scale correlation and sedimentation rates throughout the Triassic Barents Sea mega-basin.
- 2017. Understanding seismic imaging and controls on sill intrusions using lidar data from East Greenland.
- 2017. Source-to-sink study of the southwestern Barents Sea margin: Using ancient catchments to constrain reservoir-quality sandstone.
- 2017. Linking an Early Triassic delta to antecedent topography: source-to-sink study of the southwestern Barents Sea margin.
- 2017. Fjord basin sediments as archives of extreme flood events in Western Norway.
- 2017. Basin-scale architecture of deeply emplaced sill complexes.
- 2016. Virtual outcrops to synthetic seismic modelling.
- 2016. Tana - a very old river: Linking an Early Triassic delta to antecedent topography.
- 2016. Source-to-sink and mass-balance of the entire Triassic Barents Sea - Ideas, Plans and preliminary results.
- 2016. Source-to-Sink and sediment balance of the Triassic Barents Sea: Changes in paleogeography and reservoir properties in response to contrasting sediment supply.
- 2016. Reservoir architecture from outcrops: Understanding controls on seismic-to-core scale heterogeneities.
- 2016. Relating water-discharge and catchment area in modern and ancient catchments.
- 2016. Mass-balance of an Induan (Early Triassic) Fennoscandian-derived source-to-sink system in the Barents Sea: Implications for early Triassic landscape and exhumation.
- 2016. Den store flaumen i 2014 - Fjordsediment som arkiv for før-instrumentelle flaumar på Vestlandet.
- 2015. Source-to-sink aspects of the lowermost Triassic deposits on the Finnmark Platform.
- 2015. Relative sea-level-variations in Brent-type deposits: Intra-parasequence-scale shoreline trajectories in outcrop derived from helicopter-mounted lidar models from the Book Cliffs, Utah, USA.
- 2015. No Evidence for Sea Level Fall in the Cretaceous Strata of the Book Cliffs.
- 2014. Large variations in sedimentary architecture in a seasonal tropical, low-accommodation fluvial system.
- 2014. Facies Model for an Ancient Tide-Dominated Delta: The Early Jurassic Gule Horn Formation, Jameson Land, Eastern Greenland.
- 2013. Distribution and dimensions of reservoir elements and baffles in shallow-marine reservoirs.
- 2012. Dimension, distribution and controls of depositional elements in tide-dominated deposits.
- 2016. 2nd Virtual Geoscience Conference, Proceedings Volume. Uni Research AS.
- 2019. Reservoir characterization of the Stø Formation (Realgrunnen Subgroup) in the Fingerdjupet Subbasin, NW Barents Sea .
- 2019. Integration of drone data and field investigations to investigate avalanche potential in steep cliffs, with examples from Western Norway.
- 2019. From outcrop to synthetic seismic: 2D and 3D modelling of igneous intrusions at Botneheia, central Spitsbergen.
- 2018. Synthetic seismic modelling of fluvial channels in the Blackhawk Formation as an analogue to the Triassic Barents Sea.
- 2018. Mudstone-rich fluvial systems as reservoirs: The Brushy Basin Member of the Morrison Formation, Eastern Utah.
- 2017. Sedimentological and petrographical investigations of the Early Triassic Vardebukta Formation on western Spitsbergen.
- 2017. Controls on architecture and seismic imaging of igneous intrusions: Examples from LIDAR outcrop data on Traill Ø (East Greenland) and seismic data from the conjugate Møre Margin.
- 2016. Magmatiske intrusjoner på Øst-Grønland. geoforskning.no.
- 2014. Veldige klimaendringer på Mars. Naturen.
- 2014. Shallow-marine facies and virtual outcrop geology: Intra-parasequence variability in ancient, shallow-marine environments.
- 2015. Ei varsla ulukke.
- 2018. Storage and Transport of Magma in the Layered Crust—Formation of Sills and Related Flat-Lying Intrusions. 26 sider.
- 2016. Advances in the automated geometric extraction and analysis of geological bodies from virtual outcrops. 2 sider.
- 2019. Mapping of late Holocene avalanche processes in Fjærlandsfjorden based on marine data.
- 2019. Distribution and characteristics of the Triassic sequences in the Barents Sea mega-basin.
- 2016. Seismic imaging of deeply emplaced sill complexes.
- 2015. Geometries of deep intrusions in reservoir rocks in large-scale Heli-LiDAR-data from East Greenland.
- 2014. Erosive Offshore Transition Zone-deposits: Characteristics, reservoirs properties and formative mechanics.
- 2012. Controls on intra-parasequence facies development in shallow-marine, wave-dominated deposits.
- 2011. Strukturen til jordskorpen vest for Bjørnøya.
- 2017. Effects of igneous intrusions on the petroleum system: a review. 47-56.