- 2010. Mechanisms of cataract development in adult Atlantic salmon growers relative to dietary histidine and plant feed ingredients. 200 sider.
- 2019. Heavy and light chain homologs of ferritin are essential for blood-feeding and egg production of the ectoparasitic copepod Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Molecular and biochemical parasitology (Print). 1-10.
- 2018. Genotyping of Candidatus Syngnamydia salmonis (chlamydiales; Simkaniaceae) co-cultured in Paramoeba perurans (amoebozoa; Paramoebidae). Archives of Microbiology. 859-867.
- 2015. Characterisation of iron regulatory protein 1A and 1B in the blood-feeding copepod Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Experimental parasitology. 1-11.
- 2014. RNA interference mediated knockdown of the KDEL receptor and COPB2 inhibits digestion and reproduction in the parasitic copepod Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. 1-9.
- 2010. Optimisation of gene expression analysis in Atlantic salmon lenses by refining sampling strategy and tissue storage. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. 1217-1225.
- 2010. Effect of plant-based feed ingredients on osmoregulation in the Atlantic salmon lens. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. 354-362.
- 2010. Dietary histidine supplementation prevents cataract development in adult Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in seawater. British Journal of Nutrition. 1460-1470.
- 2009. Genome-wide transcription analysis of histidine-related cataract in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L). Molecular Vision. 1332-1350.
- 2007. Vectors ancoding seven oikosin signal peptides transfected into CHO cells differ greatly in mediating Gaussia luciferase and human endostatin production although mRNA levels are largely unaffected. Gene Regulation and Systems Biology. 303-312.
- 2007. The level of synthesis and secretion of Gaussia princeps luciferase in transfected CHO cells is heavily dependent on the choice of signal peptide. Journal of Biotechnology. 705-715.
- 2007. Improving mammalian cell factories: The selection of signal peptide has a major impact on recombinant protein synthesis and secretion an mammalian cells. Trends in Cell & Molecular Biology. 1-17.
- 2018. Nucleospora cyclopteri ( Microspora ): Tissue Tropism, Shedding and Non-Lethal Detection.
- 2014. Digestion and reproduction are inhibited by RNA interference mediated knockdown of LsKDELR and LsCOPB2 in the salmon louse.
- 2009. Genome-wide transcription analysis of histidine-related cataract in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L).
- 2010. Mechanisms of cataract development in adult Atlantic salmon growers relative to dietary histidine and plant feed ingredients.
- 2007. UTRech tm: Exploiting mRNA Targeting To Increase Protein Secetion From Mammalian Cells. 8 sider.
- 2019. Cryopreservation of Paramoeba perurans.
- 2016. Licebase-a species focused resource for sea lice including an RNAi LIMS andtools for data analysis and genome annotation.
- 2012. Characterisation of iron regulatory protein 1 and 2 in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis Krøyer 1837).