- (2021). The pulmonary mycobiome—A study of subjects with and without chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. PLOS ONE. 16 sider.
- (2021). Repeated bronchoscopy in health and obstructive lung disease: is the airway microbiome stable? BMC Pulmonary Medicine. 1-12.
- (2021). Exploring protocol bias in airway microbiome studies: one versus two PCR steps and 16S rRNA gene region V3 V4 versus V4. BMC Genomics. 15 sider.
- (2019). Laboratory contamination in airway microbiome studies. BMC Microbiology. 1-13.
- (2017). Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- (2017). Comparing microbiota profiles in induced and spontaneous sputum samples in COPD patients. Respiratory Research. 1-9.
- (2019). Repeated bronchoscopy examination of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal.