- (2021). Ipilimumab in a real-world population: A prospective Phase IV trial with long-term follow-up. International Journal of Cancer. 100-111.
- (2019). ctDNA detected by ddPCR reveals changes in tumour load in metastatic malignant melanoma treated with bevacizumab. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- (2019). Prognostic value of uPAR expression and angiogenesis in primary and metastatic melanoma. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- (2019). Predictive value of angiogenic proteins in patients with metastatic melanoma treated with bevacizumab monotherapy. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 53-62.
- (2016). Expression of Heat Shock Protein 27 in melanoma metastases is associated with overall response to bevacizumab monotherapy: Analyses of predictive markers in a clinical phase II study. PLOS ONE.
- (2012). Clinical efficacy and safety of bevacizumab monotherapy in patients with metastatic melanoma: predictive importance of induced early hypertension. PLOS ONE. 8 sider.
- (2016). Investigation of predictive markers in patients with metastatic melanoma treated with bevacizumab.
- (2017). The Tumor Microenvironment in Cutaneous Melanoma: Friend or Foe. 26 sider.
- (2018). Update on the randomised phase Ib/II study of the selective small molecule AXL inhibitor bemcentinib (BGB324) in combination with either dabrafenib/trametinib or pembrolizumab in patients with metastatic melanoma. Annals of Oncology. viii452-viii452.