- 2019. ctDNA detected by ddPCR reveals changes in tumour load in metastatic malignant melanoma treated with bevacizumab. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- 2019. Prognostic value of uPAR expression and angiogenesis in primary and metastatic melanoma. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- 2019. Predictive value of angiogenic proteins in patients with metastatic melanoma treated with bevacizumab monotherapy. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 53-62.
- 2016. Expression of Heat Shock Protein 27 in melanoma metastases is associated with overall response to bevacizumab monotherapy: Analyses of predictive markers in a clinical phase II study. PLOS ONE.
- 2012. Clinical efficacy and safety of bevacizumab monotherapy in patients with metastatic melanoma: predictive importance of induced early hypertension. PLOS ONE. 8 sider.
- 2016. Investigation of predictive markers in patients with metastatic melanoma treated with bevacizumab.
- 2017. The Tumor Microenvironment in Cutaneous Melanoma: Friend or Foe. 26 sider.