- (2020). From 'engl-isc' to 'whatever-ish': a corpus-based investigation of '-ish' derivation in the history of English. English Language and Linguistics.
- (2010). Adnominal adjectives in Old English. English Language and Linguistics. 53-81.
- (2022). Vague-ish Language: Approximative -ish vis-à-vis its approximating competitors.
- (2020). The diachrony of grammatical non-identity: manner and speaker-oriented adverbs in English.
- (2019). The making of sentence adverbs, naturally .
- (2019). How to get high on the left periphery: syntactic contexts for the reanalysis of VP adverbs as CP adverbs .
- (2019). Extravagant morphology (introductory paper to the workshop on "extravagant morphology" convened by the authors) .
- (2018). Moving up or merging high: syntactic contexts for the reanalysis of VP-adverbs as CP-adverbs .
- (2018). Competition, Loss and Renewal in Prepositional Transitivizers and Transitivity Enhancers.
- (2017). Variation, loss and renewal: P-elements as transitivizers and transitivity enhancers.
- (2015). The -ish‑Factor. A Corpus-based Analysis of -ish Derivatives in English.
- (2015). From englisc to what-ish: on the diachrony of -ish suffixation.
- (2015). (De)Transitivization Processes, Diachronically and Cross-linguistically.
- (2014). Processes of argument augmentation and reduction in the history of English.
- (2014). On German 'wohl', its translation equivalents and its status as a weak evidential adverb.
- (2013). Emergence, loss and compensation: Passive 'tough'-infinitives.
- (2013). DP‐internal Adjectives in Old English.
- (2012). The short life of the passive infinitive in 'tough'-constructions and some of its (late) consequences.
- (2012). The rise and fall of the passive infinitive in TOUGH-constructions – some (late) consequences.
- (2012). Opening the chicken-and-egg case AGAIN. Syntax, semantics or pragmatics?
- (2012). On the possible evidential status of German WOHL.
- (2012). Loss and compensation? Changes in TOUGH-infinitives.
- (2012). Adjective matters. Left and right, and high and low.
- (2011). Grammar quirks from L1 into L2 (and vice versa).
- (2011). German modal particles and their (im)possible counterparts in English and Norwegian.
- (2011). Forms(s) & function(s) of adjectives from Old English until today.
- (2010). Word Order Variation in NP in Old English: Adnominal Adjectives Revisited.
- (2010). Reflections on reflexives: unaccusatives in Norwegian, German & English.
- (2010). A tough construction to analyze...
- (2009). There's misagreeing subjects.
- (2009). Reflexive unaccusatives in Norwegian and German, mainly.
- (2009). Middles and reflexives: a contrastive view on non-canonical passives in English, German and Norwegian.
- (2008). Word Order Variation: The Case of Old English Adjectives.
- (2008). On the positioning of adnominal adjectives in Old English.
- (2008). Adnominal Adjectives in Old English.
- (2022). Extravagance in morphology: Introduction. Studies in Language Companion Series. 1-17.
- (2022). Extravagant Morphology. Studies in rule-bending, pattern-extending and theory-challenging morphology. John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- (2021). Wrighting in Englesh is harde An error analysis of Norwegian pupils’ L2 English spelling.
- (2021). Breaking away from the mould? A corpus-based study of the development of Aktionsart, transitivity and argument structure in phrasal verbs with away in English.
- (2019). The spelling of phonemes - An Error Analysis of Norwegian pupils' L2 English spelling with emphasis on phoneme–grapheme correspondences.
- (2019). Chunks in the classroom: An experiment on the use of Cognitive Linguistic principles in academic vocabulary instruction among Norwegian upper secondary ESL-students.
- (2018). Language awareness and multilingualism in lower and upper secondary school in Norway: An empirical study of 8th grade, 10th grade and Vg2 students' use of their multilingual knowledge in language learning.
- (2017). The Acquisition of english prepositions by Norwegian L2 learners - a Corpus-based error analysis.
- (2014). The level of Old Norse influence on the development of Middle English .
- (2013). Two mechanisms or one? A comparison of past tense acquisition in children with specific language impairment and typically developing children.
- (2013). The acquisition of verb movement in first language acquisition : comparison of English and Norwegian.
- (2012). Idioms: categorization, lexical representation and the question of compositionality.
- (2011). What can bilingualism do for you? The advantages of bilingual language development.
- (2011). Negation in English : compared to Norwegian.
- (2011). First language acquisition in deaf children : with a special focus on the Norwegian educational system.
- (2019). I just doesn’t know : Agreement Errors in English Texts by Norwegian L2 Learners: Causes and Remedies . 222.
- (2012). Argument structure : a comparative study of triadic constructions in Rutooro and English.
- (2022). Modeling reanalysis, naturally. 23 sider.
- (2019). Bridging contexts in the reanalysis of NATURALLY as a sentence adverb: A corpus study. 30 sider.
- (2018). Active and passive tough-infinitives. A case of long-term grammatical variation. 28 sider.
- (2014). On the ascent and decline of the passive tough-infinitive. 30 sider.
- (2012). German "wohl": An Evidential? 36 sider.