- 2010. The activity of pregnancy-associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A) as expressed by immunohistochemistry in atherothrombotic plaques obtained by aspiration thrombectomy in patients presenting with a ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a brief communication. Thrombosis Journal.
- 2011. Can Levels of Blood Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells be used as a Prognostic Factor for Development of Squamous Cell Carcinomas in Organ Transplant Recipients? Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 394-394.
- 2010. Maturation of Monocyte Derived Dendritic Cells With OK432 Leads to Altered Expression of Surface Markers. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 504-504.
- 2010. Bromelain Treatment Leads to Maturation of Monocyte Derived Dendritic Cells. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 506-507.
- 2008. Maturation of monocyte derived dendritic cells with OK432 leads to altered expression of surface markers. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 217-217.