Emneansvarlig for faget Smerte og palliasjon i 10. semester, medisinstudiet.
Emneansvarlig for elektivt kurs ELMED 308 i medisinstudiet, Fordypning i palliativ medisin.
Kursleder og norsk representant i styringsgruppen for Nordisk spesialistkurs i palliativ medisin
- 2013. Proceed with Caution: Transition from Paper to Computerized Pain Body Maps.
- 2013. An Improved Digital Pain Body Map.
- 2012. Detecting key domains for cancer pain classification.
- 2011. Formative usability evaluation of a computerized pain body map.
- 2009. The interdisciplinary team.
- 2009. Samhandling omkring kreftpasienter med smerter.
- 2009. Breakthrough pain - a challenge in end of life care.
- 2008. Standards and organisation of palliative care in Norway.
- 2007. The first Nordic Specialist Course in Palliative Medicine 2003-2005. Final evaluation of the course on students and on palliative care in the area.
- 2003. Status for palliasjon i Norge i dag.
- 2003. Physiotherapy for palliative care patients in home care. Investigation from a rural coastal district of Western Norway.
- 2003. Kompetansesenter i lindrende behandling Helseregion vest: Systematisk symptomregistrering i lindrende behandling. Et driftsmessig utviklingsprosjekt i Helseregion Vest.
- 2003. Kompetansesenter i lindrende behandling Helseregion vest: Organisering og virksomhet.
- 2019. The international 'care of the dying evalution' (CODE) project: using bereaved relatives to assess care for dying cancer patients in Europe and South America . BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. A2-A2.
- 2019. Pilot Testing of the First Version of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Basic Dataset. Palliative Medicine. 319-320.
- 2019. Healthcare professionals' views on implementation of Advance Care Planning for patients with advanced pulmonary diseases - a pilot study. Palliative Medicine. 68-69.
- 2019. "Did a member of the healthcare team talk to you about what to expect when your relative was dying?" - "No." Quality of care for cancer patients dying in hospitals: first results from the international CODE (Care of the Dying Evalution) survey. . Palliative Medicine. 68-68.
- 2018. The International ERANet-LAC CODE (Care Of the Dying Evaluation): Developing an international measure for quality of care for the dying. Palliative Medicine. 283-283.
- 2018. Introducing advance care planning for patients with life-threatening pulmonary disease in the hospital setting – what do patients talk about? . Palliative Medicine. 278-278.
- 2018. Clinically significant drug-drug-interactions involving medications used for symptom control in patients with advanced malignant disease. A systematic review. Palliative Medicine. 260-260.
- 2017. How to design and evaluate a student-selected component in palliative medicine for medical students. European Journal of Palliative Care. 244-244.
- 2017. From bed to bench and back: finding evidence to support our clinical practice. European Journal of Palliative Care. 13-13.
- 2017. Evidence base for palliative drug treatment in the last days of life - a systematic review. European Journal of Palliative Care. 1070-1070.
- 2016. PhD and Master education – an update. Palliative Medicine. NP6-NP6.
- 2016. Does implementation of a care pathway for dying patients in nursing homes improve communication with the relatives? Palliative Medicine. NP60-NP60.
- 2015. «It is difficult to talk about, but I think it can help me» - A qualitative study about Advance Care Planning for patients with life-threatening pulmonary disease. Abstract P1-158. European Journal of Palliative Care. 102-102.
- 2015. Impact of the Nordic Specialist Course on the development of Palliative Medicine in the Nordic countries. A survey among 150 participants from five courses during 2003-2013.Abstract no P1-270. European Journal of Palliative Care. 124-124.
- 2015. Do we need a network coordinator for Liverpool Care Pathway in Norway? Abstract P1 - 199. European Journal of Palliative Care. 110-110.
- 2015. Clinically significant drug-drug interactions involving opioids in patients with cancer: a systematic review. Abstract no P1-009. European Journal of Palliative Care. 71-71.
- 2014. Testing a web-based tool for registration of quality indicators in palliative care services – a qualitative analysis. Palliative Medicine. 843-843.
- 2014. Obtaining an international PhD in palliative care. Part B: A biomedical research perspective from the European Palliative Care Research Centre. Palliative Medicine. 543.
- 2014. Basic palliative care in a large teaching hospital - under pressure? Palliative Medicine. 684.
- 2013. How is depression classified, assessed, and reported in clinical studies of palliative care cancer patients? A systematic literature review. European Journal of Palliative Care.
- 2011. Quality of life in an international cohort of cancer patients with and without breakthrough cancer pain. European Journal of Palliative Care. 229-229.
- 2011. Characteristics of breakthrough pain in an international cohort of cancer patients. European Journal of Palliative Care. 229-229.
- 2010. Physical Exercise in Palliative Care Cancer Patients - A Phase II Randomised Clinical Trial (RCT). Palliative Medicine. S13.
- 2010. Comparisons of Numerical Rating Scales (NRS), Verbal Rating Scales (VRS) and Visual Analogue Scales (VAS) for assessment of pain intensity - which is the preferred scale? Palliative Medicine. S43.
- 2010. Clinical priorities, Barriers and Solutions in End-of-Life Cancer Care Research in Europe. Report from a Workshop. Palliative Medicine. S7.
- 2010. Acceptability and Validity of a Computerised Body Map for Pain Assessment in Cancer Patients. Palliative Medicine. S62.
- 2010. A Survey of End-of-Life Cancer Care Research in Europe. Palliative Medicine. S208-S209.
Koordinator for prosjektet ERANet-LAC CODE: International Care Of the Dying Evaluation (CODE): quality of care for cancer patients as perceived by bereaved relatives, EUs 7. rammeprogram, 2017-2020, http://www.icode7.org/icode7/homepage.html
Partner i prosjektet I-LIVE. Live well, die well, Horizon 2020, 2019-2022.