- (2023). Research advances on internal processes affecting tropical cyclone intensity change from 2018–2022. Tropical cyclone research and review. 10-29.
- (2023). An Intensity and Size Phase Space for Tropical Cyclone Structure and Evolution. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres.
- (2022). Using atmospheric variability to understand the wintertime regional warming and cooling patterns in the North Atlantic Sector.
- (2022). Thermodynamics of winter cyclones entering the Barents Sea.
- (2022). Control of North Atlantic cyclone variability and impacts by the large-scale atmospheric flow.
- (2021). Importance of atmospheric variability to understand regional Arctic warming and cooling patterns.