- (2022). What MRI-based tumor size measurement is best for predicting long-term survival in uterine cervical cancer? Insight into Imaging. 1-14.
- (2022). Preoperative pelvic MRI and 2-[18F]FDG PET/CT for lymph node staging and prognostication in endometrial cancer—time to revisit current imaging guidelines? European Radiology. 12 sider.
- (2022). Interobserver agreement and prognostic impact for MRI–based 2018 FIGO staging parameters in uterine cervical cancer. European Radiology. 6444-6455.
- (2021). Longitudinal effects of adjuvant chemotherapy and lymph node staging on patient-reported outcomes in endometrial cancer survivors: a prospective cohort study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 90.e1-90.e20.
- (2021). Impact of hormonal biomarkers on response to hormonal therapy in advanced and recurrent endometrial cancer. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- (2021). Cancer awareness in the general population varies with sex, age and media coverage: A population-based survey with focus on gynecologic cancers. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. 25-31.
- (2021). A gene signature identifying CIN3 regression and cervical cancer survival. Cancers. 1-18.
- (2021). A 10-gene prognostic signature points to LIMCH1 and HLA-DQB1 as important players in aggressive cervical cancer disease. British Journal of Cancer. 1690-1698.
- (2020). Maintained survival outcome after reducing lymphadenectomy rates and optimizing adjuvant treatment in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 1-9.
- (2019). Blood steroid levels predict survival in endometrial cancer and reflect tumor estrogen signaling. Gynecologic Oncology. 400-406.
- (2021). Risk stratification of endometrial cancer patients: FIGO stage, biomarkers and molecular classification. Cancers.